Finding A Job (Sylvia)

Sylvia was checking out all the clothes shops. They looked really extravagant, something you'd wear at a party. Or just casual wear. But Sylvia's body structure, knowing she was a zbornak, these clothes wouldn't fit well. Earth was rather complicated but she didn't seem to mind.

All of a sudden, she heard someone in a microphone say, "And here comes Big Buster and Toxic Boulder!!!!!" All of a sudden, everyone started cheering for them. That was quite a crowd. Sylvia wondered what they were doing and decided to enter the small arena. There were two really buff guys fighting in the ring. Sylvia was fascinated by this. Earth was way more interesting than she thought. All of a sudden, when the performance was done and the boxers got out of the ring, everyone crowded around them for autographs. 

"Thank you, thank you." said the winner, presumably Big Buster. All of a sudden, as he was leaving for the exit, he shoved past Sylvia while everyone else was cheering after him. He didn't even take a moment to notice and apologize. Who did he think he was? Although he was a famous boxer and the champion of the boxing match that didn't mean he could be such a jerk. 

"Hey buster, I know you're famous and all and congrats. But just sayin' you don't just shove past me okay? This may be something you probably commonly do on Earth but in my galaxy, you don't do any of that flarpin' nonsense! So you'd better apologize before I get real mad, m'kay?" she said, frowning. Big Buster turned around and grabbed Sylvia by the hair.

"Oh I'm sorry you excuse for a crazy...well I don't know what you are but just know you don't mess with Big Buster, y'see? No one tells me what to do because I'm famous and what're you? You're nothing. Absolutely nothing." he said, trying to walk away.

With Sylvia's uncontrollable temper, she grabbed the boxer by the shoulder. The boxer didn't have a second to turn around because then, she grabbed his arm and threw him into the ground. The crowd that was about to leave turned and gasped. People started pulling out their phones, taking photos. Some were running away from all the catastrophe. 

Big Buster got up and wrestled her onto the ground, causing Sylvia's head to start slightly spinning. But she focused back to reality and threw a few punches at his face. As Big Buster was about to yank some of her hair out, she grabbed him by the hand and twisted it behind his back. He struggled but struggling was painful. Then, as his arm started to wear out.

Sylvia grabbed him by the face and put it near hers. Then, she whispered, "Oh no I didn't!" Everyone around her cheered. One of the owners of the arena then came up to her. Was she in trouble?

"Hey there. I'm one of the owners of this fine establishment and may I offer you the job of boxing with some of our finest champions? You won't regret it." he said, smiling kindly, holding a $50 bill in his hand. Sylvia nodded and headed home for the night. 

She couldn't wait to tell the others about this. 

Wander Visits Earth!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें