Danger...

As the quad was sleeping soundly, Dominator finally arrived. She was inspecting each and every planet for Volcanium X. There seemed to be so much, even more than the galaxy she previously tried to destroy. According to research, once these planets were destroyed, they couldn't grow back, unlike the planets she also previously tried to destroy. The galaxy will be full of nothingness, just specks of dust. But the most fun will be to annihilate these humans and finally, her most hated enemy, Hater. He busted her own ship but that won't happen anymore will it?

Meanwhile, on Earth, Hater was working on new songs to perform for everyone else. Him and Wander basically had the same jobs, to play music in public. Sylvia was punching the nearby trees. Peepers didn't really need to practice anything but how to show discipline but he already knew how to do that. So he was researching the different natural resources he saw around him.

They were quite fascinating. The leaves looked more dry than they did in his galaxy. Usually, leaves were really stretchy and couldn't be crumpled all that easily. But these leaves looked really sensitive. The trees felt so rough, not a place to rest. Bugs skittered everywhere alongside him, ants carrying food and bees in their beehives. 

For once, they actually got along. This was perfect for Wander because all he's ever wanted was to be friends with Hater, but that seemed pretty difficult despite being chased around the galaxy just because of some friend request. But then again, it made sense since he had a bounty put on him from all the villains in the galaxy. He was wanted but for a good reason, for saving the galaxy from being conquered. He'd always wanted to do it in an optimistic way, despite feeling helpless himself. But that was a long story.

Dominator cackled as she started blasting planets to smithereens, leaving almost nothing behind. She obliterated them like they were nothing, slowly making her way to Earth. If she could destroy these planets Earth was going to be a piece of cake. 

"Bots! Get ready to terrorize these pathetic humans! Let's show them what we've got!" she ordered. "We're almost there." she said with an evil grin. The bots started to ready their weapons.

Her ship started moving forward as she was on her way to destroy the galaxy but most of all, her most hated enemies.

Wander tried to tone his banjo and once it was just the way he wanted it, he started to strum. He was humming one of his favorite tunes his mother taught him when he was really little. He really liked this song and listened to his mother sing it each night he was about to go to sleep. He wanted to hear it again. It was soothing and made him forget about all his worries and the fact that-

No. He wasn't going to think about it. It was too upsetting and he has always wanted to wipe it our of his mind. He just kept on humming. The lyrics were in another language used in his galaxy he didn't understand but all he remembered was the tune. Once the song was over, Sylvia heard the whole thing and put her arm around his shoulder and smiled comfortingly.

"I remember my dad used to sing me that. I miss it so much." she said with a sad smile. Her father died when she was very young which was the reason she became a bounty hunter, following in his footsteps. Wander gave her a big hug with a wide smile on his face and Sylvia, although she wasn't a big fan of hugs she couldn't refuse one from Wander.

Hater and Peepers were telling each other lame jokes, sitting on a log they found. They were laughing and having a good time.

Dominator neared Earth but first, she needed to obliterate that big sun she found. Maybe if she did, the heat Earth used from the sun will gradually decrease and maybe due to the sun's explosion, it will destroy the rest of the galaxy, saving her some work. The sun was enormous and there was no way any of her enemies could survive it. 

But she wanted to destroy Earth on her own. She wanted to hear those frightened and suffering screams of those poor, pathetic humans. 

"Earth. Dominate." informed one of her bots. Dominator turned and looked out the window from her ship. Earth looked so glorious and so sensitive and fragile. This was probably gonna be one of the best planets she's destroyed, better yet the best galaxy!

As the humans looked up from the sky, they pointed towards the shadow looming over them. Some kids hid behind their parents out of fear. A lot were taking videos and a lot started hiding in their houses. The quad from their resting spots looked up in the sky and were horrified. The way the ship looked seemed so familiar like...

Oh no. It couldn't be. They had to evacuate everyone. Whether it be Hater's ship, orbble or if Earth had any spaceships, they needed to get out and quick. All of a sudden Peepers had an idea.

"Alright guys go to work. Literally. Scatter!" he shouted. 

Everyone went to where their work places were supposed to be. Wander rushed into the park and pretended like he was gonna start playing his banjo but he had an announcement to make. Since everyone knew he was gonna start playing they crowded around him and waited. But he shook his head no and stood on the bench.

"Attention everyone! I need your undivided attention please!" he said, waving his arms around. Everyone was confused and looked at each other frantically. Wander sighed and started.

"We need everyone to evacuate Earth. As you can see the ship above us is a major threat and if we don't leave soon, this planet's gonna be destroyed! Pass it on to friends and family, we need to leave quick! This evacuation will take a week or two because this villain will obliterate all of you. Why, you might think I'm insane but let me tell ya' she's a real threat! Everyone evacuate!" he shouted

Then, the people looked at each other and started calling their friends and family and everyone they knew. Wander couldn't believe it. These humans actually believed him instead of thinking he was insane! This was perfect. 

Hater, Peepers and Sylvia all needed to do the same and others passed it on, to the point where it went so viral, it ended up on TV pretty soon.

They needed to get word around.