Danger (Part 2)

People seemed to be in a panic when the ship neared. Dominator started laughing and readied her weapons. In order for the humans not to stop her, she'd blast them into kingdom come. She cackled maniacally. Then, on this sensitive planet, she'd be able to destroy her enemies.

Sylvia's toughness couldn't get the best of her either, it was fear. She backed away and stood against a tree, eyes wide.She was supposed to stay brave but her powers were stronger than ever it seemed.

Hater tried to blast her ship with his cosmic lightning powers but it wouldn't budge. Once he blasted his first bolt, it bounced back and hit him straight in his bony chest. He got thrown against a nearby tree and lay there, unconscious. Wander ran towards Hater in an attempt to see if he okay.

"Hater? Hater! Wake up! It's Wander, your best friend!" he cried while shaking Hater back and forth. He even checked his heartbeat (even though he was a skeleton). Thank goodness it was still beating. But he was in critical condition and wasn't gonna be able to help them out at all it seemed.

"Sylvia! SYLVIA!!!" shouted Wander, tears in his eyes. It hurt to see his friend like this. Even though Hater didn't see Wander as a friend, that didn't matter to Wander. Sylvia snapped back to reality and sprinted towards Wander. 

Peepers also looked from where he was and it felt like a volleyball hit him in the stomach once he saw Hater. "Sir? Sir???" said Peepers. How was Hater gonna be the greatest in the galaxy again? How was he gonna continue his tyranny over planets again? Peepers started to cry. But Sylvia wasn't having it. They needed to stay determined.

"Hey lookie here buddy." started Sylvia, grabbing Peepers by what seemed to be his face but was really his eyeball head. "We can't give up hope just yet. Wander gather everyone in an orbble. We've packed a lot while going to this galaxy so rummage through that bag and get every single one you can find! Quick!" she shouted throughout the blasts and people screaming. 

Wander, being the fast little orange alien he is, grabbed all the orbble bottles and started placing the humans in them. They seemed to be rather frightened by floating in a bubble but Wander reassured them all it was gonna be okay. Although some were still scared they seemed to relax a bit here and there. Wander smiled and gave a thumbs up then coordinated where they were supposed to be headed. To space.

Again, they all started denying the fact they were gonna. But then again, they needed a safer way. Orbbles weren't gonna last long and they all couldn't breathe in outer space. All of a sudden, a though like a lightbulb appeared in Wander's head. Hater's ship! It was really huge and they could get this town to safety. But then again, that wasn't gonna store all of planet Earth, despite Dominator going to destroy it all so he needed to think alternatively.

 He could call from other galaxies, even though it was gonna cost him some money, he could do it. Everyone else had really big ships in his galaxy or any other galaxies he'd explored. He needed Sylvia to do that though. The orbble bubbles were just shields for now.

He ran quickly towards Sylvia, looking for her but despite luck, he found her in a flash. He tugged at her and quickly explained the plan. He also needed Peepers help, despite Hater still being unconscious. But all will be okay for now. They made the calls as quickly as possible, each one snappy and organized. This was going super well! They just needed to get away from Dominator. Without anyone killed or anyone left behind.

All the other ships Sylvia and Peepers requested came into view, way tinier than Dominator's ship but durable for the whole planet. They started to surface and gather everyone up into the ships as quickly as possible because it won't be long until this whole planet exploded.

"Everyone into the ships! Go! Go! Go!" shouted Sylvia gesturing for them to go out onto the steps. Everyone ran inside, screaming. Dominator looked down at what was going on. These poor pathetic humans. These ships could be blasted by her own weapons in a flash.

In Hater's ship, all the watchdogs who arrived to assist and help evacuate loaded Hater onto the ship and made him rest on his soft bed, also escorting all the humans onto the ship at the same time. Multitasking was one of their specialities. They've had to do that ever since recruited, or let's say forced, onto Hater's ship. All the humans and their families started hugging each other out of relief.

But it wasn't over yet.