Finding Jobs...(Peepers)

Peepers took a stroll by the park, knowing he would meet Wander there. All of a sudden, he saw a class that seemed to be on a field trip to walk around the park. He has never seen anything like it before. There were barely any schools in the other galaxy, and even if there were, no one really went. The teacher seemed to be very frustrated though. 

"Class, please stop talking! I'm trying to get your attention here! You need to know the rules before playing in the park! Class!" she said, panicking. Peepers felt bad. The class just kept on talking and fooling around, acting like the teacher wasn't there. Peepers knew what it felt like, it was kinda like that with Hater. He wanted to do something, so the teacher won't feel the same way he felt.

He walked towards the group of kids. The others turned their attention on him, because of how strange he looked. Other kids were laughing. Some seemed freaked out. Then, he walked towards the front of the line where the teacher was standing, rubbing her temples.

"Hey." said Peepers, tapping the teachers shoulder. The teacher looked down at him from her clipboard. Peepers waved. "Let me take care of this for you."

"Wait what-" said the teacher before being interrupted by Peepers.

"OKAY ALL YOU NIT WITS LISTEN UP!!!!! YOUR TEACHER HERE IS FRUSTRATED BECAUSE OF HOW RECKLESS AND DISRESPECTFUL YOU ARE! SO YOU'D BETTER LISTEN UP OR YOU'LL BE SITTING ON THE BENCHES, WATCHING OTHERS PLAY? YOU WANT THAT, WELL THEN KEEP IT UP!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. All the kids stopped what they were doing and turned to look at both the teacher and Peepers. 

"Thank you uh....." started the teacher, pausing by the lack of knowing his name.

"Peepers." introduced Peepers.

"Well then, Mr. Peepers, the reason why I'm calling you by 'Mr.' is because you just got yourself the qualities of a substitute teacher for me! Why, these kids are so misbehaved, I'm so stressed! Would you like to assist me?" she asked, looking down at him. Peepers tapped at his chin (if he had one) and nodded. 

This oughta earn him some good money while him and Hater or maybe even Wander and Sylvia were gonna live here on Earth. They couldn't just steal because apparently, a lot of places had security cameras watching them. So they needed some way to earn money if they were gonna live here for a few years. At least that's what they agreed to.

The teacher then handed him a $20 bill and said, "This is my thanks for you helping me." Then, she waved him goodbye. Peepers ran off doing a little victory dance.

What a good day....