Meanwhile in another galaxy...

"Ugh! I can't believe that stupid green-eyed skeleton and that orange little fuzzball. And his stupid zbornak and eyeball shortie URGHHHHHHH!!!!!" Dominator shouted, tugging at her messy, destroyed hair. She was on an abandoned planet, one that seemed to be destroyed. Her doing. She somehow missed doing that. But deep down inside, although she didn't want to admit it, she felt bad for killing a bunch of innocent people and destroying planets. Her mental state wasn't all that good since. Knowing the fact that she was some sadistic jerk.

She sat on top of what seemed to be a rock. She started to cry. She cried out loud. All of the pain she went through...and others. Good thing this planet was abandoned, destroyed. Letting out all her pain was just enough for her. It's a good thing Wander tried to get through to her though. He was right. She was lonely. Hanging out with Sylvia hasn't gone so well. But then again, who was gonna be her friend? Not even her bots were there.

"Dominator." said a very robotic voice. She turned, wiping her tears so as not to look too weak. But it was no use. Her tears were still visible. It was... no it couldn't be. One of her bots? But all of them were disabled after her ship was destroyed by Hater. But...it couldn't be.

She walked slowly towards one of her bots. What was it's number? "Bot 100" it wrote on the back of it. Her accomplishment. Her 100th bot. She made this the most powerful of all. But she didn't know it was that powerful enough to not be disabled by her destroyed ship. This was a miracle. 

The bot and her just both seemed to stare at each other. All of a sudden, the bot displayed a planet. But why? Does this have to do with her enemies being on that planet? A new planet in a nearby galaxy to dominate?

"What's this? What does that mean?" she said, holding the bot by its base. The bot then displayed another screen. It showed Wander hugging both Hater and Peepers and Sylvia just standing there, unaware.

"Oh screw it. There's no point." she said, pushing the bot away. The bot persistently came back again. 

"Suggestion. Dominate." he said. Dominator looked at him. This looked like a rather delicate planet. And a whole new galaxy. Rather odd name for a galaxy. But that didn't matter. From what she heard, it was mostly empty. Except for a few robots called "satellites". But they didn't seem to matter. Maybe that galaxy was worth destroying. It looks so fragile with absolutely no one on the planets. Maybe except for the blue and green one her bot showed but that didn't matter. All the planets looked easily destructible. 

Especially with the unaware friend group.