Chapter 1: Flooded

Asta POV

        Asta woke up to a banging on his door. He sighed, knowing exactly who it was. He slipped on some boots as he heard an exasperated sigh.

       "BAKASTA DON'T STAY IN THERE ALL DAY!" cried the female Silva, and continued to pound on the door.

      Jeez. Didn't she ever take a break from being so . . . angry? He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He stepped downstairs and managed to eat an omelette stuffed with sausage and various veggies, courtesy of the Charmy's sheep before the pissed off princess practically dragged him out the 'door', which was a hole in the wall thanks to Magna's lost pudding. Luck ran around cackling, claiming that chocolate pudding was tastiest when he stole it from Magna. 

        He had woken up late because he had no chores that day, and Vanessa may or may not have accidentally served Asta a bit stronger apple juice than he had wanted the night before. 

        The Silva sharply tugged the teen out the hole in the wall. Gordon peek out from a corner muttering something about wanting to come with his bestest friends

Noelle dumped the short boy on her broom and flew off faster than ever.

        "NOELLE! Not so fast I'm gonna fall off!" cried the magicless boy and she sped gracefully across the sky, his skin practically peeling off. His beg did not reach her acknowledgment, because she pulled on his ear and declared in a monotone voice:

"We're here, Bakasta" and promptly hopped off her broom.

    She stretched and sighed. Asta fell off sideways with his mouth agape, his hair straight back, but soon popped the pack to its original place. The duo joined Klaus, Yuno, and Mimosa as they stared up to the sky to see a purple blue and green and purple portal. Nothing had come out of it yet, but they were required to watch it and see if anything came out and stop anyone from going in. It was a beautiful swirl of aqua colors. But it was ten times as dangerous as a dungeon. According to the antrichementologists (A/N just pretend that's the research of magic occurrences and Asta's smart enough to know what that is), the portal was created like a dungeon, oddities gathered and collapsed, making a warp. It could be time, space, area or nothing. 

         Nobody knew and it was too great of a risk to see for themselves. Suddenly a scream echoed through the town square. The Magic Knights looked up, grimoires ready and magic sparking. Asta drew out his dual swords, Noelle held out her wand, Yuno got Bell out, and Mimosa had her cannon ready. And then everyone got drenched.

Lily POV

One second Lily was helping to get dinner, and the next she was falling through the sky. She looked down through her hair to see the city. If she didn't stop now, she'd be a splat on the cement. Maybe someone would help her? She doubted it . She breathed in and out. 

So, as she fell through the sky she pulled out her wand and blasted the ground with water to soften her fall. Magic water filled the streets and flooded roads and houses. She landed with a soft thump on the floor, panting.

"All you alright?" said a gentle voice. Lily looked up and saw a sixteen year-old. No that was impossible. He was an unmistakably Yuno. He couldn't be sixteen years old!

"Um . . . Yes? Just used a lot of mana, sorry." Lilly looked around and felt guilty. Water has flooded people's homes and people have already begun to point fingers.

"I'm so sorry!" she said and waved her want all the water was gone, sucked into her wand.

"You did all that by yourself?" asked Yuno.

Again, she took the obvious answer and selected her next words very carefully.

"Yes. Are you . . Yuno?" Lily asked, a twinge of doubt in her soul. He nodded, with a slight curve for his confusion. I'm in a different year! AHHH!. 

She ran into the bathroom slammed the door behind her . And then a certain silver haired girl kicked down the door and entered the building.

DemonButterflyLight: Lily might not be who you think she is. She might be 21 or maybe 5. She could be from the future or the past, She could be a nun or a commoner, maybe even royal. Sorry this is short an rushed. I'm not very experienced a writing.