Chapter 6: Poisonous Flower

Back with another chapter, I hope you like this one, a bit . . . different and this is where the fluff isn't fluff anymore. Prepare yourself. Also, this is where the 'not knowing about anti-magic, water magic comes in.' Honestly went really of the tracks. I got a it too excited. I'm not super good at being dramatic in my writing, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless

! BLOOD WARNING !

Bloody flowers,

Bloody flowers.

Scream for help . .

And no one comes

Lily POV

Lily grinned as she flew across the field, her hair whipping in the air. Rill was just staring at her, blinking his eyes in confusion. Lily took advantage of this and practically teleported to the Magic Captain's side.

"Surprise," she whispered in his ear. She bound him and watery ropes, binding him with a smile. Rill managed to break the bonds with paint magic. Lily had underestimated him. He conjured up a hand to grab Lily. It reached for the tiny girl, but she quickly flew away.

Lily skidded across the floor unbalance and pushed forward, gripping the magical daggers in her hands. She launched herself from the floor, her green wings lifting her off the ground. Rill was still floating on his broom laughing and painting his next weapon. Lily shot up and punched him square in the face. But then Rill's magic came in from behind, prepared to swing. Lily back flipped and landed on the blade of the painted scythe. She ran up the pole, skidding around the constant barrage of missiles, bullets, and arrows thrown in her path.

Eventually, the small girl reached the head of the crafted joker and sliced it off. The magic dissipated, piece by piece. It had been so long since she enjoyed fighting someone. It was always just capturing, not full on force like this. She felt as if she were dancing, flowing with the mana in the air. She felt so free. Lily swayed in the air, delicately finding a path around the weapons and paint. She smiled, savoring the moment.

The fight continued, blows delivered and mana burned up. Inside the inspector's booth was a different story.

Wizard King POV (yay! -v-)

This was getting way out of control. When her hood came off, it was like the end of the world was beginning. Nozel stood up, his eyes narrowed, and frowned at her.

"Knew it," he said simply, glaring at Noelle in a strange fashion. Noelle raised an eyebrow at her brother antics.

"Knew what?" she asked looking at him.

"That Lily was a Silva," he replied nonchalantly. Asta looked at him, bewildered.

"Lily's a Silva?!!" At which Noelle proceeded to slap him in the face.

"Of course, Bakasta. Why else would she have silver hair and a cross." Asta frowned and said,

"I guess you have a point, Noelle, but she still doesn't have Nozel's cold purple eyes. Or your pretty pink ones . . " he trailed off. Noelle was turning pinker by the second. Asta walked up to the Silva and her and put his hand on her forehead. He frowned.

"You're pretty hot, Noelle." At which she began to turn even redder. "Are you sick?" Her face turned from red to purple.

"No" she squeaked, he voice going on high. He frowned, then shrugged.