Chapter 9: Unleashed

Thanks again for 40+ votes and 1k views! This will be really fun to write. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please give me ideas for the next fanfic because this one is nearing its end and writing keeps me sane.

 This is specifically where I (most likely) misuse anti-magic. I just make it so that it can be used as regular magic. Which isn't right, but this is how I wrote it, so um . . . oh well.

(Listen to this it will completely change your perspective on the song cause I'm terrible at settings. It's also a good song. (-V-)

Read slower, otherwise it won't make a lot of sense. :/

Lily broke.

Flashbacks came and went.

And anger clouded her vision.

Whips of water stretched across the stadium, crashing into the walls, making more rubble crumble off of the foundation. Some of it was directed at Ichtar. She didn't panic, Ichtar thought she still had the upper hand. With a snap of her fingers, the ball of violet magic surrounding Asta and Noelle became tighter. 

"Move again, and I'll kill them. "  Ichtar's smile crookedly stretched across her face, her eyes wild in amusement.

Lily simply frowned and stretched a hand, letting water magic cover the purple magic  before it dissipated and left a barrier of glowing blue magic.

Lily didn't use a wand. It served of no purpose to her. She simply lifted her hand and two water swords punctured the vines on the ceiling, letting the vines slowly piece away like shredded paper. The beautiful night sky was revealed for seconds, before red clouds covered the sky. They spread across the kingdom, covering the moonlight.

She looked down, staring Ichatr straight in the face. 

Lily shot to where Ichatr was and pointed over ten water weapons at her, prepared to shoot to wherever she moved her heart. 

"Checkmate, Ichtar," Lily stepped back and realized that Ichatr was not panicking.

She was calm, and then lifted her hand. Purple shot toward her and blocked the Silva's vision. Easily still in power, Lily jumped back on to her feet and slashed through the magic with an enhanced hand.

The purple magic cut like butter, and fell to the floor before being destroyed. Ichatr was back on her feet, hand outstretched, determined to finish LIly. The tables had turned. Now Lily was on the rails. She swallowed with difficulty and skidded roughly into her fighting stance. Something was off, that was for sure.

Why did she attack if it was obviously too easy for Lily to cut it apart?

"Looking for this?" Ichtar's voice sent a shiver up Lily's back as she looked up and faced the demon. In her hands a sapphire necklace dangled and swung, shimmering in the dark.

Lily's eyes grew painfully thin, her emotions going wild, slowly becoming insane.