Chapter 8: Pink and Purple

Thanks so much for so many readers! I hope you like this chapter. I re named the chapters for a reason . . Um. I hope you like this chapter! Also, I think this fanfic will be over soon. Please give me ideas for the next one!

Lily POV

Lily's heart raced. She shook and didn't rise.

What good was she?

She hadn't done anything right.

Revenge wasn't the answer.

Right?

Tears dripped down her face.

.

.

.

Right?

Her breath was cut off and sudden. This was too much. Lily tried to swoop in for one more attempt. The woman just pushed her aside.

Lily continued to throw herself uselessly at the woman. It wasn't fair. Why her? She had trained for years to defeat this . . . this creature.

And it was all for nothing. Back at square one, Lily was lost.

Emotions slowly overcame her, creeping up her skin and boiling her bones. Her whole body trembled and fell to the floor in exhaustion.

Mimosa POV

Lily was down, along with Asta and Noelle. This wasn't good. Not good at all.

The Vermillion had already used most of her magic and there were too many innocent citizens that she had to heal first.

Curse that stupid Damnatio. It was law to heal people that weren't involved in the fight first. No matter how little or big the wound was, she had to help the citizens and nobles first. If not, then whoever else she healed and her would be put in jail or fined.

"Dang it." she muttered. Mimosa came and healed wounds and scars left and right. People had been screaming for so long, it was drowned out by the teen's complete focus on her patient. After all, the sooner she healed all of the former audience, the sooner she could help Asta, Noelle, and Lily.

.

.

.

There was a slight flaw to her 'healing quickly' plan. No matter how many people she healed, they just kept getting caught and piled up into a line after being spit out. She turned around. Asta and Noelle were waking, and Asta tried to transform into his black form again, to no avail.

Lily was shaking and shivering. She was on the ground and crossing her arms. Mimosa's eyes narrowed.

Was that blood?

It was. Lily was gripping her arms, her nails seemingly ripping through the cloth of her gloves and digging into her skin. Mimosa wasn't going to interrupt her. She most likely knew what she was doing, hopefully.

Higher pitched screams invaded her ears when the stadium began to fall apart. Asta was still boundcing off rocks, aiming at the figure. Every time he was slammed back into the wall, the walls gave way a bit. Now they were crumbling, peices of marble and rocks crashing down. Yuno and Julius were already on int, destroying and rewinding the rubble.

Asta was slammed back into the wall. He fell down, and didn't get back up. Noelle had been constantly striking the figure with her lance and Sea Dragon's Roar. She ran to the ash-blonde boy's side, putting up her magic barrier.