Bath bombs are totes radical, brah!

Ink was tired, he had looked everywhere in the Multiverse and still nothing. It was like Error had vanished from existence like a Gaster, but he very much doubted he could go search in the Voids for long enough to find him if that was the case. He had come back to Outertale in a futile attempt, there was always a chance Error was laying low. In those cases Ink knew the other usually went to a certain cliff in that AU. He almost left himself hope. In the end, he was glad he didn't, because all he was met was with disappointment.

He knew finding Error was important. He had a gut feeling, even if he lacked those. And even if it wasn't, the glitch had become a constant in his life. They were enemies, sure, but they were more than that too! If it was up to Ink, he would describe their relationship as some kind of frenemies. They could work together if the need arose, but Error seemed to resent him for some reason.

It wasn't like Ink was the only one of the two that had memory problems either, his just were more common and well known. But he knew Error forgot things from time to time. He rarely forgets things about Error after all. The both of them were powerful outcodes even if that wasn't the reason. He didn't even know it himself. Maybe it was routine, maybe it was obsession, maybe it was something else. Heck if he knew. He just... didn't want to let Error forget about him. It terrified Ink.

Ink sighed. He knew he should have gone back to the Doodle Sphere already and probably somewhere else. He didn't remember where exactly but he had the sneaky suspicion that Dream was mad at him. Oh boy, that always was unpleasant. On the other hand, seeing as he was low on paint in his vials, he couldn't find it in himself to really care about that. That was future Ink's problem.

He was a skeleton in a mission after all.

But maybe a little break wouldn't matter all that much in the end? He was so tired... Ink felt like he had been searching for days non-stop, which now that he thought about it could very well be true. Time was relative and when you mix so many AUs in a row one tends to lose track of it. Sitting down was tempting, but no matter how tired he felt or how comfortable that particular patch of grass Error always sat at looked, he couldn't bring himself to do it. So he just kept standing, his brown scarf moving slightly because of a gentle breeze caressing his face.

He kept looking at the stars in that particular cliff. It was ironic in a way. He always laughed at Error because of his sentimentality on this place, called his brooding cliff and everything too. It was the spot where he almost always found him if Error wasn't in the Anti-Void, after all. He knew the probability of finding Error in there was high, but even so he never could bring himself to fight there. It seemed wrong. Error looked so peaceful, the stars shining bright outlining that rough look... So beautiful and sad... Always brooding that guy, heheh. And here he was, doing the very same thing as the black boned skeleton.

He missed him so much it hurt, in a twisted way you know it's not healthy but don't really care about those things anymore.

Ink stood at the edge and looked to the Void below. It was an impressive view. Dark, mysterious and really powerful. Heh, reminded him of Error. His eye-lights disappeared. He clutched his sash of vials, his face expressionless. The vials were almost empty, but he couldn't go back to recharge them right now. He needed to keep going, just a little bit more. Maybe if he kept trying he would get a lead eventually. Even if he knew it didn't work like that, he would keep going regardless.

He was starting to feel numb, the vials draining without Ink doing anything about it. He had gone earlier to his house to grab his spare sash full of vials for emergencies but he was met with nothing. Had he used it already and didn't remember? Highly likely, knowing himself. What a mess.

He missed the sound of static in the air. It was calming to him.

He turned away and got his brush ready. He needed to keep looking and he already knew Error was not in Outertale, no need to keep loitering around for no real reason.