Sci's not paid enough to deal with this (1)

The sound of static was a constant in the background as three figures looked at each other with impassive eyes. They were stoic, burning with an inner purpose unknown to everyone but them.

The three guardian deities of the Multiverse. Fate, Destiny and Choice.

Fate, the arrogant leader with anger issues, but who makes sure all the stories are in working order. The one who makes sure everything has an end, no matter to them which one it is. There was no escaping Fate once you were on stringed up on their carefully managed network. Their pure shining white figure imposed respect and demanded worship. They would have the final say on everything at the end, for that was their nature.

Destiny, the middle child. They were the one to make sure everyone had a purpose. Relationships and bonds, family. Everyone was connected in a sense and while the red strings were of Fate, Destiny was the one to manage them. They gave people a goal, a purpose to strive towards. Their glittering gray figure that shone like silver were gentle, yet their black eyes betrayed their determination and drive. They were cold yet careful, strong yet childish.

Choice, the youngest. They were what made sure the Multiverse wasn't stagnant, but in constant change and development. People evolved thanks to them and made everything more complex, interesting. They made living an adventure instead of a chore, even if it could prove to be fatal. The wrong decision would lead to a person's end, but Choice was not to blame. They only offered options, after all. Only oneself could be blamed for their own spiraling decisions. The usually overlooked sibling out of the three deities ruling over the Multiverse, the literal black sheep of the family with their white and empty eyes over black smooth skin that shone like obsidian.

The three of them were on the emptyAnti-Void, their presences too strong for mortals to be able to comprehend. No one shall know of their roles or the balance, the one they had carefully created, might just crumble.

"The wheel of Fate is turning again"the white deity said.

Their tone was as smug as always, the upturned eyes and smirk just bringing that factor out even more. They were looking at Destiny with superiority and disdain.

Destiny had the urge to slap their sibling's face and maybe try to battle it out, bring down Fate a few pegs. Everyone knows the eldest desperately needed a vibe check.Maybe that would teach the other, although Destiny doubted it. The cockiness the white deity exuded wouldn't be quelled by such things.It was pointless to even try, so bearing with them would have to work.

That didn't mean the gray sibling was happy with that. It would be troublesome, but hitting Fate might just be worth it. The satisfaction the thought alone provoked in them way too tempting.

Choice looked warily at Destiny. Fate was the one with the temper, but then again... It had been Error the one messed with, Destiny's chosen, the one they loved as their own child. Too much animosity between the other two for Choice not to double check everything would go more or less well on this meeting.They were the one to had called it, the reason the three were in theAnti-Void and not their own realm after all.

And it needed to be empty, too. TheErrors could probably see them, something that had to be avoided at all costs. And then there was the special case that couldn't be risked either. The parasite Fresh.

Choice was musing, wondering how to best bring the topics that needed to be addressed as soon as possible.The little fight the older two were in didn't make thinking any easier.

Ignoring the youngest, Fate ket up their bravado towards Destiny, who was seething on anger. "It's just a matter of time before things start falling into place."