Two edgelords and the godly bean

Goth didn't know he got himself in this situations. Not only was Glitch laughing himself silly at Goth's own suffering, but his uncles were only making it worse. It wasn't like they were doing something especially embarrassing either, since all Red and Edge did was loom over Goth's little frame.

Glitch still found it funny since he perceived them like angry kittens trying to be threatening, the kid being intimidated only upping the comedy factor for him.

The Underfell brother's were standing in front of the couch were they had unceremoniously dumped the young reaper. The young god felt uncomfortable at the stares he was receiving. There was confusion and mild disappointing in them and he didn't know how to deal with that. He just wanted some help.

The uncomfortable feeling carried over to Glitch, who's amused demeanor started to fade. Maybe he would just ignore the whole situation until it was over for both the kid and himself, spare both of them a bit with that act. So, that's what he did. The black boned skeleton ignored everyone around him in favor of looking around the skeleton's house from another perspective. He was so used to seeing this place in bits and pieces because of the portals from the Anti-Void that this felt different. Never had he seen the house all at once.

Or, had he...? Glitch couldn't remember.

The place was disappointing, yet not.It was trashed because of wear and yet, it was still as clean as possible. Glitch grinned when he was still able to spot the obvious(at least to him) spots where Red had hidden his things from view.Nice to know he hadn't lost his touch and some thing never changed.

There was a soft meow and, if Glitch didn't know any better, he would have thought that mangy cat that belonged to Abomination 13's brother was meowing at him. Surely not?What a weird cat.

"Can you, pray tell" started Edge, his tone slightly halting and tone as clear as possible, like he was being careful of both his pronunciation and tone. His bone brow was furrowed, his voice louder as he went on "explain to me why did you think it was a good idea to walk round Underfell, without letting us know you would come first, nephew?!"

Red nodded, agreeing with Edge. "Yeah, kid."

Red stared down at Goth, an air of inconformity around him. It was obvious he didn't approve of how Goth had approached the situation, although it looked like he would have to suck it up and deal with it. It wasn't for a particular reason other than people attacking Goth or Frisk finding out about him.

Usually, the kid was more careful than that. They had talked it over many times, and they had settled on the text message. It was dangerous not only because of the AU in itself, but on the human. Underfell Frisk wasn't aware of the Multiverse (and how such a thing was still like that, he didn't have a clue. But he was determined to keep it that way for as long as he could).

He may have been able to discredit other Multiverse dwellers on the past as just glitches because of the resets, but Goth didn't look like the usual attacker/allies that usually came and went. The young god looked like a kid, for starters, even if he wasn't. Besides, having to get rid of Goth just for appearance's sake or driving the kid away was just not an option for him. Just thinking about that scenario made something in his soul squirm uncomfortably, a heavy feeling not unlike the blue attacks when on a soul.

But what if it wasn't the pacifistFrisk? What if it was a genocide route and the human got it in their head they had to kill Goth as well? For a reaper, Goth was way too merciful. It could end badly for everyone involved on that mess rather quickly, especially if Goth came seeking help and only found the Underfell brother's dust. If that happened, Red would feel crushed when they inevitably got reset again.