This is my kid now, no take-backsies

Goth was happy. It was obvious in the little details, like that subtle and soft smile he had in his face, his happy aura or that hidden skip in his steps. Error Glitch just watched him with a scowl on his face. He was getting attached, him! The feared God of Destruction! Not like Goth knew that, but still. What kind of black magic that kid used to do such a thing, he didn't know. But darn. The kid was good, almost as good as Blue if not more. Error, the dubbed 'Mr. Glitch' kept fuming out of sight of the younger, who was in his own little world of rainbows and sparkles. How disgusting.

What did he ever do to deserve getting his soul, even if it was just a piece of one, attached to such a skeleton? Error just destroyed a couple AUs and killed billions of people, surely that wasn't bad enough for this. He ignored the little voice at the back of his skull telling he was starting to care for the kid and that it could have been worse. Heck, his soul could have even been connected to Reaper's!

Goth, obviously, was oblivious to the ghostly spirit's mood. He kept replaying his little meeting with his best friend in his head over and over.

He enjoyed spending time with Palette a lot and it had been so long, too. It was a shame they couldn't spend even more time together, but Palette had missed Dream somewhat and he couldn't really fault the other for it. His friend had even explained that Dream was going to be stressed because of the Sanses Council and Ink, even if he didn't fully understand why. Goth knew his dad constantly complained about it though, so Goth was happy without getting involved. Palette would inform him of anything he deemed important, so Goth didn't see the point.

It was a shame Palette and his parents didn't spend more time together before this incident, but at least they were more or less connecting now? At least Palette and Dream were bonding, even if it was because of Ink's apparent irking nature.

'Oh, I assure you, that's a fact. Ink is bothersome.'

Goth stopped his little walk. Had he said that out lout? Weird, he didn't notice and he hadn't directed the thought at Mr. Glitch. He shrugged it off, sure it was nothing and maybe he did say it, but was too distracted to notice.

"That's not very nice, Mr. Glitch."

The black boned skeleton chuckled. 'It wasn't intended to be.'

"Besides, I think it's cute how he is finally getting to know his parents, they had been so distant before..." Goth sighed, his happy demeanor lessening a bit. Then, Goth felt warmth at the thought of Palette smiling happily and blushed a bit, muttering "I think it's cute."

He had said it in a low voice. Glitch heard him perfectly fine, smirking in a devilish way that just spelled trouble. Oh, how fun this was, teasing this kid may just be the cure to his boredom. Not like there was much to do in this form since he couldn't interact with anything or anyone else.

'Everything he does looks cute to you' and it was obvious. Oh so obvious that the fact the other kid didn't notice was baffling him. Glitch noticed and he was a social inept, oblivious to most if not all social cues, so what the heck. That Splatter reject or whatever really was a moron. He didn't deserve the kid tied to Glitch's soul piece! He would never agree to that relationship unless bribed... even if he ships it but that didn't mean he couldn't get some fun out of the possibility. 'I bet he could be coughing up blood and you would still think he was the cutest thing in the Multiverse.'

Goth flushed furiously.

"It's not like that! I just- I mean-" he stuttered.

'Sorry to burst your bubble, except not really sorry,' Glitch added quickly, the younger gaping at him. 'But you're head over heels for that funking kid. Just accept it.'