♡︎

Hiii new chapter 😳 *tucks my hair behind my ear and blushes like anime girl*
Woah!! Two updates in one day?? I'm on some wack shit right now!
Anyways hi, I hope you enjoy reading this bit. You actually interact with writer gf in this one!
Happy reading, I love you.

Music on the next slide, as usual!
----------------------------------

Monday.

I was a little late to the bus stop today cause my cat knocked the candle off my dresser and I had to clean up a bunch of wax- not an ideal way to kick off the morning.
So anywho, pretty much as soon as I got to the stop the bus pulled up and me and Toko shuffled to the back.
I let her slide into the seat first cause I'm pretty sure at one point she told me she liked to be by the window.
I like that spot too but I wanted to butter up Toko into talking to me during school.
I plopped myself down next to her and shrugged my bookbag into my lap.

"You won't believe the morning I had."
I started, I kept my voice kinda low cause I know some kids like to nap on the way to school.
Toko raised her eyebrows, I could see she had eye bags- the poor thing.
"Well it wasn't all bad- actually everything was ok before I was about to leave."
Toko awkwardly held her hands at her chest, twiddling her fingers,
"W-what happened?"
"My cat knocked my candle off the dresser in my room. I normally don't light that thing in the morning but for some reason I just really wanted to smell it and of course, the one time it's lit, my cat kicks it off the dresser and gets hot wax all over my floor. I got most of it cleaned up but- there's still that residue I gotta scrub out."
She nodded, muttering to herself,
"That must've been why you were late..."
I was about to confirm but then she spoke up again.
"Y-You talk a lot, y-you know th-that?"
I wrapped my arms around my bookbag and leaned my forehead against the seat in front of us, looking back at her.
"Yeah, I guess I just got a lot to say. Also, I like talking with you."
She tugged on her braid a little bit, looking out the window then back to me.
"M-more like y-you just t-talk at me..."
"Well then, I like talking at you."
I sat up in my seat, and unconsciously bounced my leg.
"I wanna talk at you more too- so if you wanna sit by me at lunch... you're free to do so."
Toko's nose twitched, as did the side of her mouth- I think she was tryna figure out what to say. Maybe I caught her off guard or something.
"D-don't you have o-other p-people to talk a-t?"
"Yeah, but they're not you though."
"GH-"
I think I really caught her off guard this time, she let out this noise and some people looked back at us.
I didn't mean to make things weird- I didn't think it was weird what I said at first but now I'm starting to second guess myself.

"Y-yeah ok, m-maybe."