♡︎

This is hella overdue my bad y'all. I don't have any excuses either oops I just didn't feel like writing oops

Anyways my silly little monkeys, time to read about having lesbian romance while you pretend you're straight around your conservative grandparents.
Also this is short but so are all the other chapters you know how this goes by now.

Happy reading :•) I love ya
—————————————————————

Saturday (continued)

It kinda reached that point in every sleepover where things start to really slow down- and kinda get a little boring.
I never liked this part, but I dunno how to stop it from happening, ya know?

We finished breakfast a little while ago, Grandpa still didn't come home but that's not unusual for Saturday's.
Me and Toko were sprawled out on my bed, just watching a random movie that I was only kinda paying attention to.
I was laying on my tummy at the foot of the bed so I could see the TV better- even if I was zoning out through most of it.
Toko was next to me, though she was sitting up with her legs crossed- sitting like that is so uncomfortable to me, I don't know how she can do it and just act like nothings wrong-
But anyways,
She was re-braiding her hair and making funny faces when she'd pick up on something ridiculous from the TV.

I turned my head back to watch her, she looked so focused on making every braid super precise and her nose scrunched up when she slipped up on one the braids and had to start again.
It was cute.
Really cute, actually.

Toko pushed up her glasses and that's when I noticed the bracelet I gave her a while ago was wrapped around the lower part of her hand- ready to tie up the end of her plait.
I honestly forgot she even had it- why does she still have it?
I mean, maybe I'm thinking too much about this but-
"H-Hey! Wh- why are you staring at m-me?"
"I just like you."
What.
Why the fuck did I let that come out of my mouth.
A dead silence fell over the room and the TV seemed much louder than before.
Toko's eyes darted down to the woven bracelet, now at her fingertips, then stared down into her lap.
Her face was so red I thought she'd burst.

"D-Don't joke a-around like that, it's w-weird."
She glared at me, though the side of her mouth crooked up into some type of struggled grin- like she was tryna force it down.
I'm honestly at a loss for words?
Like- do I defend myself or just let this ride out?
"Uh- yeah, sorry."
Ok, that's the end of that.
"But I wasn't joking, just so you know."
Me and my big STUPID mouth, oh my God.

Toko made this weird noise that sounded like a weird half-laugh that was garbled up with a squeal.
She clutched her braid super tight and for what felt like the first time, actually looked me in the eye.
"Sh- Shut up."
You could pretty much hear the smile in her voice.