𝗕𝗙𝗦

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚 -

The boyfriend you'll ever have for life, he worries and cares about you so much but loves you more than that and anything. Kinda possesive when you talk to someone personally but he trusts you more than the weather reporter. Cute yet  handsome, his smile is all you want for your worst day. Does a lot of aegyo's for you whenever you ask but cringes so hard than ever. Doesn't like you wearing short dresses because you might feel uncomfortable, is a cute fluff. Likes to hug you a lot. Would wink at you when you look at him. He's everything you'll ever want.

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 -

Loves you alot, like really. But teases you more, since you're shameless you didn't mind it that much. Takes you to ice rink, he dances like a prince just for your eyes. Has that hyena laugh, can't control his laugh if you get embarrassed in public but asks you if you're okay or fine with it after. "You should've seen your face" imitates your face and laughs again making you roll you eyes. Glares at the guy who's trying to hit on you, "you shit head! She's my girl!" You apologized to the guy who Sunghoon's about start a war and pulled your man away from him. Overprotective but in a loving way.

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗔𝗬 -

The same with Sunghoon but you'rein Sunghoon's place. Has the most meme faces during selfies. Tells you to delete but you wouldn't dare to. Loves you so so much but doesn't know how to show it or tries not to, you know that he loves you and you do too. Supports you in all way, your stylist to be honest. Always selects and does the best for you, your mom literally but also a friend who you can always rely on. Smiles at you whenever you're acting like an idiot, which is always. Adores you alot ಥ‿ಥ.

𝗦𝗜𝗠 𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 -

OMG you can't get a boy like him, he's such an cute giggling dumpling. Also you're best friend, spoils you alot.  A Supportive mom and dad for you, but you embarass him most of the times by imitating something like chicken or dog in the public. He smiles like an idiot trying to stop you from seeking the attention. He likes the crook of your neck, it's warm. Cuddles you whenever he got time. Laughs at every 'joke' you make, always clueless about your character but still tries to be the lid of the jar for you. An adorable boyfriend.

𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗢𝗡 -

Makes you cry out of uwu's because of him, you love his dimples a lot, smiles whenever you poke his cheek or dimple. Always smiling because you're with him, explains you about everything and anything you ask without sighing or getting bored. Loves you like a mom and spoils you like a dad. Would cry if you got hurt even though you won't cry. You have to reassure him that it's alright and your still alive. A caring and loving fluffy ball.

𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗢𝗢 -

UwU was all you can say when you're with him, you like to see him smiling. He's known for his infamous eye smile. Your parents love him so much too. But dramatic. Doesn't like seeing you cry or getting hurt. Same with Jungwon, would cry or will be all pouty if you got hurt but later would laugh his ass off how you fell down the stairs. Would even imitate you. Likes to hold your hands a lot. He doesn't care if it's inside or in public. A boyfriend you'll get in your dreams.

𝗡𝗜-𝗞𝗜  -

A warm and cute one actually, helps you in dancing but you end up spraining your ankle. Still, takes care of you all day. Would massage your feet, so you can feel better. Same with you. Would laugh at you when you fell down and says that you deserve it but actually worries about it. Likes to watch horror movies with you if you ask him. Dances to girlgroups songs with you but cringes so hard after dancing. Possesive. Doesn't like anyone touching you besides your parents and your friends. If looks could kill, the boy that was staring at you will be 12 feet under the ground.

__

This was requested aaaaaand..I hope you like it(?) snowypearl_