𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗨𝗘𝗡𝗚 -

Heeseung is not that type to get jealous but can be jealous more than anything if someone tries to take his place. But he know that you wouldn't, and you'll never forsake his place to someone. You both love eachother. Would show the best plastic smile ever to the guy while there's an he'll rising inside him. Holds your hands and hugs you whilst that guy's talking to you, making him look away weirdly, at the end that guy would say   that he has a crush on you, "But we both are dating and our marriage is next week" he says so fast before you could even react.

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗔𝗬 -

You all will guess that he's more type of jealous but he isn't, maybe a little. He tries to understand the guy and would explain him that you both are already dating and things like that in a calm and causal way making the boy to understand. Would never rush because this isn't a easy thing for him, he cares for others feelings too. Since Jay never had a girlfriend before (a/n: in real life too ಥ‿ಥ) he loves you more than anything and everything. Would explain to that guy calmly. Doesn't freak out.

𝗦𝗜𝗠 𝗝𝗔𝗞𝗘 -

Jake's the mixture of Heeseung and Jay to be honest, will stand there stone cold until everything starts to sink in, he's lowkey afraid what if you leave him, but he also knows that you won't leave him. Holds your hands and calls you babe for everything infront of that guy. "I'm sorry dude, but we're already dating for years" he stood infront of you in a protecting way, making you frown at him, "I mean, I'm sorry, he's the one for me" you gave him a sad smile. That guy understands and would leave you.

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 -

Straight ass jealous, he doesn't like that guy from the first view. He would say that he's using you and shits like that if that guy asks any doubts.  He would say that he's just doing what he had to, he doesn't like any guys talking to you or flirting. Is the type to start a fight though. Who wouldn't be jealous? But he had taken Jealous as a character in him. Not a yandere or something like that, but highkey triggered. "She's my girlfriend! So fuck off!" Grabs the guys collar rest to start a fight, "Oh? I thought he's your brother" after that guy said that, will definitely punch him.

𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗢𝗢 -

When that guy says those things, will smile at him and doesn't know what to do, but he killed that guy for thousand fucking times inside his head, you got nervous and looked at him to see him smiling fakely at you and him, you could feel his body getting heat by how much anger he's controlling, you said to that guy you already have the best and your last boyfriend with you. That guy would understand and will walk away. "If you ever talk to him again, that's it" Will give a deadly glare to that guy whenever he sees him.

𝗬𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗢𝗡 -

You suddenly don't know where the shy and all smiley cute Jungwon went, he would stand there with a cool face and a pose confidently, his eyes showed so much anger when someone saw his girl like that. Rolls his eyes at everything the guy says making him uncomfortable, "But Mister, if you're trying to steal my girl, I'll have to do something worse" his voice kinda went deep when he's angry. You hold his hand and squeeze it making him a bit calm. He glanced at you, before sighing. "Just go get another girl, she's my permanent". You never saw this type of his side though.

𝗡𝗜𝗞𝗜 -

Definitely Jealous, mixture of Jungwon and Sunghoon (Omg!). Gives the most terrifying glare to that guy. He already sensed that guy is just simply using you so he said to stay away from him. You did like he said and that's when the guy started to talk you alot. He may seem small but his anger is the complete opposite of it. When that guy said that he likes you, punched him right in the face, (a/n: this is WWE SmackDown, whoo!) People around there had to stop him, you found it cute whenever hes angry but not this-

--

A/n: this was requested....and I hope you liked it GUANOLOGY- (?) IK It's not what you expected at all, I'm sorry!!