𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗨𝗣

𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗨𝗣 𝗣𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗞

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚-

Heedeungie: hey bb 💋

Y/Nthedumbass: i want to tell you something...

Heedeungie: oh me too!

Y/Nthedumbass: at the same time, 1.. 2.. 3..

Heedeungie: will you go on a date with me?🥰

Y/Nthedumbass: let's break up!

Heedungie:

WHYYYYYY????!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR I WAS JUST LOOKING AT JUNGWON BECAUSE HE ASKED ME TO!! I MEAN WHO WOULDN'T LOOK AT HIM IN THAT DRESS?!! THAT BITCH PLANNED IT!! I KNEW THAT!!! Y/N IM SORRY!!!! PLEASE REPLY!!!!

Y/Nthedumbass: -_- im supposed to say sike but nvm

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗔𝗬 -

Y/Nthedumbass: hey Jay...let's break up...

Jaygenius: what? Are you serious right now? Y/N you dumbfuck! Idc if you're here or not but you always have a heart in my place, wait- I mean a place in my heart! You mean a lot to me, but you don't when you have to pay the bill for a date, you think you're miss.Universe? Bitch no! But you are always a beautiful pig in my eyes...I know I think I'm not enough but guess what?! You're the one, I'm not that type to say these things, I hope you have a better life in future with someone you love but I'm the one who should be the one you love! Wait- why am I behaving like a pycho now- and guess what again? I'm a pycho because of you...*types a huge ass paragraph, you can create a book*

Y/Nthedumbass: I'm sorry! It's just a prank okay?! STOP WRITING A WHOLE ASS BOOK!

𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗡 -

Y/Nthedumbass: knock knock

Icehoeice: who's there?

Y/Nthedumbass: single

Icehoeice: single who?

Y/Nthedumbass: single you!

Icehoeice: nice joke babe, very funny, haha...-_-