𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦

ENHYPEN when their crush talks to other boys.

[A/n : ofcourse they'll be jealous bi𝗝𝗷-]

____

Lee Heeseung : You were just asking Jay to help you with the modules and this guy kept on giving him stanly eye, would look away and pretend like he's very distracted to give a shit about you, but deep inside he knows how whipped he's for you, after Jay left would come to you casually and ask what you guys were talking about, when you asked him, "Bitch, you jealous?" He would scoff, "Me? Who do you think you are? Zendaya? Or Irene?" He roll his eyes and act like he doesn't care but it was obvious, "You know what Heesueng? You're such an terrible actor"

Park Jay : Would look at you and Sunghoon whilst hiding his face behind a book pretending to read, eavesdrops but since he couldn't hear he tried to sit behind you both casually when he tried to lean front and hear everything better he ended up falling front on you guys and embarassed himself. So hard. You really didn't mind it but the thought of school's handsomest guy having crush on a ugly potato like you made you happy and nervous.

Sim Jake : He wouldn't really mind tbh, but when he saw Sunoo and you laugh so hard, he felt ashamed but admitted that he did feel jealous. He stared at you both laughing and leaning on eachother, he saw how happy you are but when you noticed him staring you called him over and you three talked, when he whispered asking if Sunoo's your boyfriend, "What? He's my cousin, Jake" You smiled at softly, and that's when he relaxed, "Then, I still have a chance right?"

Park Sunghoon : You do know him, when he saw you and Jungwon smiling at eachother from across the room, he did know that he got a competition, would get overprotective around you, "Wait- are you cheating on me, Y/N?" When Jungwon or the other guys flirts with you he would come up to you and say this making the other guys feel awkward af. "We're not even dati-" would slap his hands across your mouth not to make you say anymore and drag you across the classroom, and then he throwed a tantrum at you bitch ofc what did you expect?

Kim Sunoo : When you were walking through the corridor, and Sunghoon randomly came to you and gave you a letter, when you opened it, "Do you know what's burning? My passion for music ofc!" You laughed at it and turned around to see Sunoo looking at you and then your hand, you and then your hand. You smiled at him but he just stood there with a poker face, "Oh, your boyfriend? cOoL y/N" he rolled his eyes and walked past you making you look at him weirdly, he would continuosly mumble and glare at you which you found it adorable.

Yang Jungwon : When he saw you and NI-KI talking to eachother secretly, he got alot irritated since he saw you both hanging around this past week and you started to spend time with him less than before. Would ask you what you guys were talking about casually, "Oh it's nothing.." when you said this, that's when he started to feel jealous he would even say to NI-KI that he has a crush on you so that way he would stay away from you, but you guys were making a surprise birthday party when he saw that you both worked hard for it he felt really guilty, "Feelings mutual Jungwon hyung"

NI-KI : You all know NI-KI, straight ass jealous, glares at Sunoo when you both got paired up in the dance class, your the one who flirts with NI-KI and he never said his feelings towards you, but he do knows that he loves you more than a friend, after class when you asked him, "Sweetie, are you jealous?" NI-KI got a little startled by your sudden question but denied it, "Why were you giving Sunoo stanky eyes then?" You smirked at him making him look away or roll his eyes, "Yes, I am..who wouldnt be jealous if a potato danced with Sunoo?" When you realised what he said-

___

I tried to make this a little bit cracky but it ended up boring af. Sorry!!! Hope you like it LeeArim??