♠️Chapter5♠️

____________________________________________________
Just as Sakura had finished her story a shinobi burst in and told what happened.

The only reason was because the hokage was there.

"Choji is missing!?" yelled Sakura ready to get off her bed and look for him.

Ibiki stopped her.

"Yeah, Hokage-Sama you need to see this." he said in a serious tone and they both left.

Sakura begun to frantically taking out her iv drip.

"Sakura! Stop." said Ibiki in a threatening tone.

"No I have to-"

"YOU have to rest. Leave it to the police to find out where he is." he said.

"But-"

"No. I don't want to hear anything else. Stay put." He said and got up to leave.

"Stay." he warned and left.

"..."

There was silence.

"Uhh.. I'm sure they'll find him." Shisui tried to reassure.

"But-"

"No,you should rest."
He calmly said.

Sakura sighed and sat back down.

"Alright fine." she said.

"Good" he smiled.

They talked for about 5 more minutes before the nurse came in saying it was time to leave.

They both obliged and left.

Sakura was left alone.
..
..
"I have good news and bad news." said Tsume.

"What i-is it?"said Choza trying to stay composed.

"Well.. good news is that the blood doesn't belong to him... Bad news is.. however took him left no trace behind and there's a high chance that the blood is just a distraction."
She finished and send an apologetic look to him.

He sighed in defeat.

"What are we supposed to do. 4 children have gone missing and no clue was left behind."

"4? I know about Sasuke and Choji but who's the third child?"asked the hokage.

"Well it's.."

::

Somewhere unknown.
Small sobs could be heard from the very dark room.

Choji was scared. He had no idea where he was.

He and Sasuke where both tied up with chains on the wall. Just like Sasuke he also noted that there where more.

Neither of these boys knew where they were. They were both confused as to why they where there.

"Could keep it down!" hissed Sasuke.

That made Choji want to cry more. He just couldn't help it. He wanted to be a ninja when he grew up and he knew ninjas didn't cry but he couldn't help it. He was terrified.

Sasuke on the other hand was thinking of a way out.
He had to find a way of chains.

"How long have we been here?" he asked.

"I-i d-don't k-know" he stuttered.

"I-i o-only k-know that I-i was t-taken late." he manage to say.

"R-right after S-s-sakura." he managed to say.

"Sakura is also missing?"he asked worryingly.

If Sakura was also taken from the same people who took him and choji then they had no chance against them. Sakura was stronger than itachi.