🎶Chapter9🎶

____________________________________________________

Ibiki sat in thought after hearing what his student/daughter had to say about the situation.

"The whole situation is just crazy."said Ibiki.

"I know." she said with a frown on her face.

"What's the matter with you?"he asked.

"Well i just found it strange. They wanted me to be there for a reason yet they allowed me to escape easily. My brother was there too. He barely tried anything. He just let me go. I know he's stronger than that. There's no way he could be defeated so fast. I mean i barely had to do anything."she said.

"Hmm you are right. Maybe they wanted you there for a reason."he said.

"A reason?"

"Yeah. Maybe they needed you there for a specific reason and the only they could think of was to take all your friends away so that they could lure you in that old building. I don't think they wanted to fight you or kill you. They would have been there waiting for you."he finished.

Before Sakura could give her opinion on the matter Ibiki quickly asked.

"Did you use your powers?"

Sakura remained quiet for a bit.

"You think they lured me there for me too use my powers?"

"Yes"

"It could be but they've seen use my powers before. It's not a new subject to them."

Ibiki and Sakura sat for hours trying to think of a solution that made sense.
In the end they couldn't figure anything out and Sakura was released.
....
Meanwhile in the interrogation room next to Sakura's.

"You did that! Wow, that is so cool." said Anko.

"I know." said Agony.

"And you like got away with it! You've gotta teach me your ways!"
Anko said in awe.

"Totally! I'm down."

"Yeah-" Anko was about to say something.

"You're supposed to be interrogating." said a stern voice.
"Have you forgotten your position."

"OH Ibiki! I was but you see, she told a lot of interesting stuff about her." said Anko.

"Where's Sakura?"asked Agony.

"Why are you asking?" said Ibiki.

"Well Sakura is now my child. It's been decided by well me. And her too. So naturally as a mom I'm worried about the whereabouts of my child. I think." she said.

Anko laughed.

".. Alright it's my turn now." he said.

Agony was questioned by Ibiki. There wasn't any need for torture since she didn't have anything to hide.

After a 3 whole day's of pointless and meaninglessness questions, Agony was released.

The hokage gave her one more day to stay in the village but Agony left the same day she was released seeing as she didn't have the appropriate paperwork to stay.

..
..

At the gates.

"I'll miss you my crazy child!" said Agony to Sakura, fake crying.

"I'll miss you too, I guess." said Sakura smiling.

Out of nowhere came Anko who was also crying in a fake way, surprisingly.