<Chapter10>

____________________________________________________
As soon as Sakura left itachi realized his mistake.

His anger got the best of him and chose to take it out on her.

The sad truth was that he didn't mean all that for her. He wasn't mad at her for what happened to his brother. It was something she had no control over. She even went out of her way to save him and yet there he was blaming her.

He was angry. But not at her. He was angry at himself.

His mission went wrong.
Half of his team died because of him. He wasn't able to save them. All the things he said to her were actually for him.

He quickly rushed to find her.

He needed to fix this one thing with her.

He ran all the way to her house knowing that that's were she'd go.

He reached the front door and knocked frantically on it but there was no answer.

He went inside through a window that was left open in the living room.

He rushed up to her room and knocked once more.
He knew she was in there.
"Please open up."he said as softly as possible.

Sakura was surprised to hear itachis voice. But was scared now. She was scared of what he and to say to her. Maybe she was scared of being face with the truth.

She was currently laying on her bed deep in thought.

Trying to find reason to what he said. A way to fix the problems that she was causing.

which want true. She couldn't have been the reason for all konohas problems.

Itachi sat outside her door to her room.
"Please. I need to apologize. Please open up." he pleaded but got no answer.

Sakura decided to open it.
She got up from her bed but before she could take another step she was ingulfed in darkness.

She tried to escape it but was unable to.

The door to her room slowly opened and Itachi entered.

He eyes widened seeing the little girl surrounded by what looked like a cloud of darkness. He tried to save her from the weird tentacles that were slowly making their what up to her head but couldn't and was instead blown away.

Sakura completely lost in this darkness full of sadness and misery turned around to face him.

Her eyes were filled with darkness. She slowly lifted her hand up

Itachi tried to run away but was unable to.

Sakura used her power to slash him. Within a minute itachi was dead.

He couldn't see anything, feel anything. Just plain darkness.

He was quickly found himself on top of the hokages tower,next to what looked like a grown up version of Sakura.

He looked to the village only to find it burning. People were desperately trying to run away from the hot flames that would end them.

"I can't stop it you know." she said.

He looked back at her. Her eyes were filled with that unsettling darkness.

"No matter how hard I try I can't help them."she said.

She put her hand up and used her new found power.
The village was quickly covered in a wave of misery, fear and depression.

Itachi looked behind her.
There was a man there sitting on the ground.
He was wearing a strange mask. It had only one hole and only one eye was showing. The man looked like he was sleeping.