🌺Chapter11🌺

____________________________________________________

Sakura's eyes slowly opened.

She couldn't remember much.
The only thing that she was able to recall was running towards the gates.
Once she reached the gate everything went black.

She looked around the place she was currently in.

It was really dark and cold and the walls seemed to be made of metal.

'A holding cell, perhaps?' she thought.

She tried to move but stopped realizing she was her wrist were chained to the wall. The chain was long enough to move 4 steps ahead.

Sakura wondered why she was there. She knew she had her enemies but this didn't seem like an act of revenge of some sort. Or else she would have been dead.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked a man.

She couldn't she the man very well but he looked quite young.

The man reached for something.

Just then the light went on. Sakura could now see the man.

He was tall and slim. He had white messy hair and bright blue eyes. His was pale and he had a small black flower tattoo on his cheek. He was wearing a White long sleeved shirt and a grey waistcoat. His pants were black and so were his boots. He was also wearing gloves.

He pulled his sleeves up, revealing a black pattern printed on both of his arms, and smiled at her.

'Talk about creepy'

"I humbly apologize for the situation you are currently in." he said politely.

'Does this man know how being a bad guy works?'

"You must be confused as to who i am. Or why you are here. Or maybe not."He said and approached.

'Aye yo that's too close you big smelly looking roach.' said inner.

He kneeled in front of her and placed his hand in her cheek.

'Yo chill! Police, police police!!! Fbi!!! Pedophile spotted!! I repeat, Pedophile spotted!!'

'Shut up!' she thought.

"You see, you're here because I really need you."

'It's just keep getting worse.'

"Well not you, you but your powers. Not that there's anything wrong with you. You seem like a smart child. But I'm only interested in your powers." he finished and smiled wider.

'Bruh... I don't trust this man.'

"Now don't worry. I won't a hair on your pretty little head if you cooperate."

'Bruuhhhhh who's man is this. What kind of snake-'

'Enough' she thought.

"So shall we get started?" he asked.

"Started with what?" she finally spoke.

"Oh you can speak. How lovely!"he said cheerfully.

Sakura knew not to underestimate this man. Just because of his cheerful attitude didn't mean that he wasn't a psychopath.

"Well firstly let's get rid of those. But I need you to promise me, sweetie, that you won't run from me." he said and smiled.

'OMG my man, stop smiling!It's so creepy. He looks like he's about to put you in his van. Don't go in his Van.'