Ch. 1

Today is a new day at a new school and new people to ignore. I don't talk or hang out with anyone, I do my work and that's that. As I got dressed and ate breakfast, I grabbed my stuff and left my apartment to go to school. Walking down the side of the hill, it was peaceful and quit till I got closer to the school. There was so many people, and the school was huge. I put my hood on before entering the school grounds and went to the office to get my schedule. The last bell had rung once I got out which was fine by me so I can get to my class without someone bothering me. As I found my class I knocked on the door and the teacher popped out of the door.

"Ah, you must be the new girl! I'm Mr. Gildarts but just call me Gildarts. Come in and please introduce yourself oh, and I also don't do hoodies in my class."

"Please, I need to."

"Fine but you have to take it off when introducing yourself."

As I shook my head we both walked in and everyone stared at us.

"Class, I would like you to meet our new student. Please introduce yourself."

As I took a deep breath, I took my hood off and looked up. "I am Lucy Hear- Hurst, Lucy Hurst and I love to read."

As whispering started to go through the whole class I put my hood back up as fast as I could and looked down. 'I almost told them my last name! I should have thought about it at home. Hopefully nobody notice.'

"Okay Ms. Hurst, go sit in front of that red haired boy over there."

"It's Salmon NOT red. How many times do I have to tell you."

"How many times have people told you to shut up."

"Excuse me?!"

As I sat down, I ignored him after that. I just hate people like him, the bad boys of the school. Once the class calmed down the teacher started the lesson.

                                                                                       _______

As I sat back in my chair all I could do was stare at the hooded girl in front of me. 'She sure has some courage to speak to me like that. She might be interesting to mess with, it's not like she's strong.' I went to reach for her hood but out of nowhere someone slapped my hand. As I turned over to my left there sat Levy.

"What was that for!?" I whispered yelled at her to answer me.

"You don't have a  right to touch her. There might be a good reason why she's wearing her hood, now pay attention to class Natsu."

As I sat back down in my seat, I noticed that the girl's fist where balled up in anger. 'Did she hear us? It don't matter, she will have to learn to not speak to me like that.'

After class the hooded girl grabbed her stuff and walk out fast out of the room. Once I got out of class Gray was standing by the door.

"So who was the hooded girl that ran out?"

"The new girl in our class. She also had the courage to speak back to me."

"Wow, so why does she wear that hood?"

"I don't know but I will find out!"

"Well, lets go to class. Ms. Evergreen is not patient."

As we walked to our class, the hooded girl was there again, but she was in the back corner in the dark. So as I sat down with Gray I nudge him to look and he looked and nodded. 'Your in for a treat now hooded girl'

                                                                                           _________