Ch. 9

When I woke up, Happy was over my head and Lucy was out of bed. Looking around the room I couldn't see Lucy  anywhere so when I woke up Happy to help find her we smell food coming from the kitchen and Lucy coming in the room to wake us up but then just smiled.

"Come on, your going to be late for soccer practice."

"You mean both of us?!"

"She was serious when she said she was going to quit soccer."

"What!? Why?"

"It's not important, lets just eat."

As Lucy walked back into the kitchen, I stood up and Happy flew right by me. "I bet I know who made her quit soccer."

"Who!?"

"You really are blind Natsu. Lets just go before the food get's cold!!!"

"Aye sir!!!"

Going in the kitchen Lucy put the food on the table and me and Happy stared at it in awe. It was so good and the smell was memorizing. As Lucy was staring at us she came up and wave her hand in our faces.

"Don't make me eat all this by myself?!"

"Let's go Happy!!"

"AYE SIR!!"

Eating the food that Lucy made she sat down and was eating a strawberry shake. She would always eat those when we were little and that's where she got her love for strawberries. As we finished she took the dishes and cleaned. She was already dressed so me and Happy got up and went over to Lucy.

"Thanks Luce for breakfast! Your a really good cook!!!"

"Yeah Lushie, you should cook more often!!!"

"You know the reason why I don't Happy."

"Why don't you?"

Looking at Lucy she looked down at the dish she had in her hands, took a deep breath, and smiled at me. "You should get ready for soccer or you'll be late."

"Your coming too."

"Sure, I'll come but I'm still quitting."

As me and Happy went to get ready, we looked at each other and packed Lucy's soccer stuff in my bag and went out the room. Going into the kitchen Lucy had her hoodie on and a basket in her hands. Confused me and Happy looked at each other and then at Lucy but then she put her hood on and started to walk out. Running after her, we looked across the street and saw Levy.

"Hi Levy!!!"

"Oh, hi Natsu! Is that Lucy with you!?"

"Aye sir!!!"

"And Happy!!!"

As she ran over with us we started to walk again to the soccer field to meet up with everyone for practice. We then started to talk about how much fun it was at the sleepover and how cute Happy is, Levy then asked Happy questions about himself, what he likes and what his personality is and all that. But Lucy was ahead of us not talking and looking down to the ground, until she was about to bump into someone so I pulled her into my arms and the girl looked at us with disgust and walked away.

"You okay Luce? You should watch where your going."

"Yeah, thanks Natsu."

Getting up she kept walking and didn't do or say anything else. As Levy and Happy caught up, Happy landed on my head and Levy stood beside me.

"What's wrong with Lu-Lu?"

"I don't know?"

"Well are we going to go or just stand here and watch  Lucy walk away."