Ch. 10

Once me and Levy got up the hill and walked by Lucy's apartment, we could hear crashing and Lucy yelling. Looking at Levy, we ran inside of Lucy's apartment and saw her throwing and yelling with tears coming down her face. Looking to see where Happy was, he flew over and held me crying.

"Hey, Happy, what's wrong? What has happened to Lucy!?"

"Please help her Natsu!!! When she gets like this she does stupid things and normally I can calm her down by talking about her mom and happy moments she had with her but it wont work!!! Please help her before she hurts herself!!!"

Looking at Lucy, I shocked my head and gave Happy to Levy. Lucy then threw a lamp and it shattered, then I jumped behind her wrapping my arms around her so she wouldn't move. Struggling, she kept trying to get lose yelling to let her go but I tightened my grip.

"STOP THIS LUCY!!! This isn't like you!? Your scaring Happy and he's just wanting to help you!!"

"BUT SHE HURT ME!!! I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!!!"

"Who hurt you!?"

"LISANNA!!!"

"She's been yelling her name the whole time."

Looking at Happy then back at Lucy, she looked in front of her so she wouldn't see me, her whole face red from crying and yelling and then she tried again to get out of my arms.  

"Lucy calm down!!! Please, I want to help and so does Happy and Levy!!! Just calm down, please, it'll be alright promise..."

As Lucy calmed down I started to put Lucy on the floor and she held my arms crying. Putting my head on her shoulder she started to take deep breaths that where shaky so I went to kiss her on the cheek but she moved and I kissed her on the neck which made her even more red and she stopped crying. I then leaned by her ear and whispered to her.

"Your the one who moved, but I'm not complaining~..."

I then kissed her on the cheek and she smiled, turning her over so I can see her face I wiped the tears away and Levy and Happy came over and hugged Lucy. As they were crying Lucy keep saying sorry and that she didn't mean to act like that and then held Happy. After about five minutes Lucy and Happy where on the couch sleeping so me and Levy cleaned up and wrote down what broke so we could get new ones.

"So what do you think Lisanna did to her to make her act like that?"

"I don't know, but I will find out."

Once we where done I told Levy she could go home and check on her in the morning so I was left alone with sleeping Lucy and Happy. Looking at her I kneeled down beside her and pulled the loose hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. I then took Happy and held him, walking to Lucy's room I put Happy down and went back to Lucy, picking her up. I then put her in her bed and went to walk out but something pulled on my arm. It was Lucy, she was holding onto my wrist and was trying to pull me close. Smiling and snickering a little I went down by Lucy and she opened her eyes a little bit and looked at me.

"Your not leaving are you?"

"No, I'm not, I'm staying to make sure your okay."

"Can you ummm, s-sleep w-with me??"

Looking at her I smiled and nodded my head, she then let go of me and moved the blankets so I could get in. Once I was in the blankets, Lucy rolled over facing me and held me resting her head on my chest. Holding onto Lucy, I placed my chin on her head and we feel asleep, keeping Lucy warm.

Waking up I looked at Lucy who was still sleeping and kissed her head. I then looked at Happy and saw that he was sleeping too. Getting up off the bed I watched to make sure I didn't wake Lucy up and then walked to the living room, making sure that we cleaned up everything. Then I heard a knock on the door, opening it to find Levy at the door.