Ch. 6

As I watched my necklace go over the fence, tears started to fall down my face and anger started to rise in me. Looking at Lisanna she smirked at me and I just gave up on being the nice person here, so I jumped on her.

"AHHH, What are you doing?! GET OFF OF ME!!"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!? THAT WAS THE ONLY PICTURE I HAD TO MY MOM AND MY CHILDHOOD!!! AND YOU THREW IT!!!"

As I was pushing Lisanna to the ground, tears where falling down my face but I was so angry and tired of Lisanna pushing me around.

"MIRA!!! NATSU!!!"

As the back door's flew open everybody came running over to us. Levy and Mira tried to get me off but I got out of their grip and ran back to Lisanna. Then Erza and Gray pulled me off and gripped on my arm's.

"STOP LUCY!!! You keeping pulling your going to hurt your arm!"

"I DON'T CARE!!!"

I then went to kicking Lisanna sense they didn't pull me far enough and then Jellal and Natsu had to pulled Lisanna away. As she held onto Natsu pretending to cry she looked at me and smirked to where only I saw that and it fueled me.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT!!! YOUR DEAD!!!"

"LUCY!!!"

As Erza and Gray are pulling me away and looked at me confused at what I just said. I then gave up cause now all I felt was sadness and the pain. So falling on the ground they let go of my arms and I sat there and cried.

"Now I have nothing...."

"What do you mean Lucy?"

"Gray, shut up!"

"YOU TOOK EVERYTHING!!!"

I then got up and ran away into the house and out the front door not stopping till I got across the street and to the park. Not paying attention, I tripped and slid down a hill. A little hurt, I just sat there and cried to my hearts content. She had no right to do that and yet she just threw my necklace like it was nothing. With my hood back on I huddled myself and cried.

                                                                                         ___________

Watching Lucy run away I tried to think what she meant by Lisanna taking everything from her. This doesn't seem like Lucy to just come out like that to anyone. As me and Jellal pulled Lisanna up she grabbed onto me and started to whine.

"Oh Natsu, if you didn't come out when you did, she would've hurt me really bad."

"What did you do Lisanna. We only told you to tell her that we were going to start another game."

"I did, but she kicked her ball over the fence and we went to go see where it was and then she got mad at me."

Still holding onto me, I just stood there thinking, Lucy would have never attached out of nowhere. Then Happy came over the fence with a ball and something else in his mouth. As I pulled Lisanna off me I went over to Happy and grabbed the ball.

"This is Lucy's ball, and what's that in your mouth?"

As I grabbed what was in his mouth it was Lucy's necklace. Why was it off her and over the fence? Looking at Lisanna I looked at the others and ran to where Lucy ran.

"NATSU! WHERE ARE YOU GOING AND WHERE'S LUCY!?"

"Come on buddy, I will need to get a higher view to find Luce!!!"

"AYE SIR!!!"

As Happy grabbed onto me, we flew into the sky and started to look around. Seeing how she was crying she couldn't have gotten far.