Ch. 7

After school I meet with the gang and we headed to Erza's house after Coach cancelled practice today and made it tomorrow. Running to the house Erza opened the door and to our surprise, the whole house was clean.

"Wow, Erza, did you clean the house?"

"No Mira, we left the house the way it was and went to school? But Lucy was here we left her to sleep."

As we walked around the house it was all cleaned and everything was put up nice and neat, the beds where made, dishes done, our bags packed, and just everything. Looking at the table was a note and slice of strawberry cake.

"Look Erza, Lucy knows you well."

"CAKE!!!" As she ran over to the cake, Wendy took the note and read it out load.

"Dear guys, Thank you for making my first sleepover a blast! I had so much fun and so did Happy!!! Erza, I made a homemade strawberry cake that I made by myself for I love strawberry cake and after cleaning your room I knew that you would be a great person to see how it taste, I got you one slice the rest of the cake is in the fridge. I cleaned the house for you to show how much I appreciated what you guys did for me. I also put your cloths in your bags after cleaning them, Happy did the boys cause I was not doing theirs, no offence. Other than that, I left and went home, hope you have a good day guy's thanks again for the sleepover!!! Love Lucy and Happy"

"This is homemade!? This taste a lot better than bought cake, and she made it herself, SHE'S REALLY GOOD!!!"

As Erza's eye's sparkle, we sat there all in shock that Lucy did all this for us while we where gone. So we finally went to our bags and saw that she did in fact cleaned our cloth's and put them up but me. As I stood there smirking Levy came to me.

"Hey, where's your bag?"

"Oh I know where it's at, don't worry!!!"

"Where? Who took your bag!?"

Ignoring Lisanna I went out the door and ran to the one place I know where my bag is, at Lucy's. Going through her window, I saw Lucy and Happy on the bed sleeping. She disserves it for cleaning and doing everything at Erza's. Sitting by Lucy, I moved her hair out of her face so I could see her beautiful face, then I grabbed Happy and put him on my lap.

"I'm so happy that I found you that day when we were little, if I didn't, I don't know what my life would have been without you."

"You would most likely have been miserable."

Looking at Lucy, she turned her head and looked at me with her chocolate eyes and started to sit up. Waiting for her to get up, she wiped her eye's and yawned. Looking at Happy, she petted his head and got up to stretch.

"So I'm guessing your here for something specific."

Looking at me with her little smirk, I couldn't help blush a little and smirk. "You know exactly why I'm here you turd."

"Come on Happy, I know your not asleep."

"Aye sir!"

Getting up and following them, I watched as Lucy walked to the kitchen and got some food. Smirking I knew she had already made the clues on finding my bag for she came to me with two fish, one for Happy which he took right away, and one for me with a note on it.

" 'Cooked fish was your favorite food, what was your favorite place in the house? Enjoy your food!' I figured you made clues already?!"

"You know me to well!!!"

Eating the fish with Happy, Lucy made herself a strawberry shake, which made me think of the homemade cake she made from scratch that she invented. She really is incredible but her and Erza are like two peas in a pod. Almost done with the fish I was thinking about my favorite place in the house, was she talking about her old one when we were little? Getting up she looked at me and leaned back.