Ch. 3

Walking towards the group of girls, I see that it's the girl I treated and Lisanna and her friends. Looking at the hooded girl I see that she's crying and that her hands are shaking, mad I looked at Lisanna who looked at me with the 'I didn't do anything' face.

"Leave her alone! I said that NOBODY talks about what was on those papers or you would have to deal with me."

"Come on Natsu, just leave this girl alone and come hang out with me."

"I don't hang out with people who treat other's badly."

Grabbing the hooded girls hand I pushed through Lisanna and her friends, confused the girl looked behind her and then at me. Once we made it to an empty room, I shut the door and close the blinds.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, I thought you would feel more comfortable showing me your face if no one else could see you."

Getting the first aid-kit from the closet of the classroom, I went to the sink and washed the blood that was on my hands.

"I noticed you were bleeding when I grabbed your hands, it's covered in it."

I walked back to her seeing that she's still standing there shaking. Concerned why she was shaking I put the stuff down and went to her. Once I got in front of her, she hugged me and started to cry again. At first I was shocked that she was hugging me but slowly, I hugged her back and held her tightly letting her cry what she had to. I don't know why she's crying but I know it's personal, I also had a feeling that she was upset and hurt. Me and Gray were at the cafeteria and everything was normal till I got this pain in my chest as if a rush of sadness and pain rushed over me. I just knew that it had to deal with the new girl. Pulling her away, I held her shoulders and guided her to a chair so I can once again treat her arm.

"You can take your hood off when your with me, I already saw you without it anyways."

Slowly, she took off her hood and rolled up her sleeve, letting me know it's fine for me to treat her. With tears still streaming down her face I unwrapped her arm, cleaned it and applied it again. Putting the things back in the first aid-kit, I looked back at the girl and stared at her brown eyes. The eye's of someone so fragile and hurt, only wanting someone to hug and cry on. Wiping her tears away I gave her a smile and she smirked a little. Seeing her smile made me feel a lot better than seeing her cry and hurt like that.

"Thank you, again, for helping me and sorry for causing you any trouble."

"It's fine, I figured you would get yourself in trouble again just didn't think that soon."

"AGAIN!?"

"I'm just playing!"

As she looked away pouting I looked at her arm and saw something that I didn't see before. There where old scars on her arm as if someone cut or hurt her. She then noticed and rolled her sleeve back down. So I tried to change the subject.

"Well, sense you know my name, what's yours Ms. Hurst?"

"Lucy, and what's your last name Mr. Natsu?"

"Dragneel, Natsu Dragneel."

As shocked came from the girl, she looked like she just remembered something. Then she looked at me and it gave me the creeps. "You alright there?"

"Thank you for helping me again but I got to go!"

Pulling her hood up she ran out of the room and down the hall. Putting the things back, I walked out of the room. 'That was weird? But Lucy, huh. It sounds familiar but I can't seem to put where I remembered hearing that name?'