Ch. 2

"Lucy, wake up, you need to go to school remember? Your about to be late."

As I jolted from the bed sending Happy flying off, I went to the bathroom and got ready. Once I got done I grabbed my hood and bag, kissed Happy goodbye and left in a rush. Then half way down the hill I dropped my bag. Looking down on my arm I totally forgot the bruise that Natsu made on my arm. 'I really should have treated that yesterday.'

"Hey Hurst!"

Turning around to see who it was I pulled my hood up and look to see the blue haired girl from yesterday. Her name was Levy, the one who was trying to help me before the asshole grabbed me.

"Just call me Lucy please."

"Sorry, but it looks like your arm is still hurting. I'm sorry about Natsu, I don't know what came over him."

Still avoiding eye contact, I grabbed my arm and rubbed it softly so that the pain wouldn't come. Then out of nowhere the girl picked up my bag and looked at me with care in her eyes. I'm not use to people helping me, so her helping me without me asking kind of shocked me.

"Come on, we're going to be late and you don't want to be late or the class president will be mad. But if that happens don't worry I'm friends with her, surely she'll understand why you where late."

As we walked all the way to school, all she did was talk about all the books she has read, her book club that nobody really goes to, and her friends, Mira, Erza, and Wendy. Oddly enough, soccer came next and she looked at me.

"Do you do soccer?"

Not answering her I felt a little scared. What if she's figured who I am from yesterday? Is that why she brought up soccer?

"Well, there's this great team that we have here in school and the players are really great too! But they lost one person from last year who moved away and now their trying to look for someone who can take that place."

Curious I finally spoke to her sense we started walking, "Who is in the team?"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't think you would want to know about that."

"Who's in the team?."

"Oh right sorry, the team captain is none other than Natsu."

"The red head that was walking with you yesterday? I don't see that." Then I remembered some girls from yesterday talking about how he was the number one best player in the soccer team.

"Trust me, it might be a surprise, but he really is good at soccer!"

"Who else in in the team?"

"Oh right, the rest of the team is Erza, Gray, Jellal, Me, and we did have another one but, he moved and then our coach is none other than Coach Makarov! We also have Wendy and Mira but they help us with injuries and drinks when we need them."

As we walked through the school gate and went through the doors, people where watching me, and then people started to whisper and it gave me the creeps. But then we ran into a group of people, so I pushed my way through the crowd only to find the reason for all the staring and whispering. There was a picture of me crying with Natsu grabbing my arm from yesterday and at the bottom wrote, crybaby or just an act? 'Who could have taken that picture? It doesn't matter I know who is responsible.' As I punched the board it broke right through the middle. Little bit of blood dripping from my fist, I just stood there with my fist still in the board.

"Lucy, are you okay?!"

Taking my fist out of the board I grabbed the picture and stormed to my first period class where everyone was staring at me and then my hand. Not caring that the teacher was there or any other student I went straight to the red head who's blued haired friend was there and slammed the paper on his desk not caring that I was still bleeding.