Chapter 1

In this world there are people born with supernatural abilities called quirks. I am a different matter all together. Demons are said to be the strongest of strong and gone for that matter, however I am the last remaining being alive with demon blood and a quirk. Demons can use magic which is different from quirks. It's unheard of to have a demon with a quirk. Until now...

Izuku's POV

Waaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaa! "Miss! Miss! Your son has been born! He's extraordinary he has his quirk already!" My mom was just coming to after passing out from the pain of having me. "Izuku my baby!!!" She started crying a waterfall of tears in happiness. "What's his quirk?" She asked the doctor. "Well ma'am we don't know... when he grows older why don't you let him decide what it's called." She nodded and held me in her arms.

3 years after my birth....

"Mommy look!" I held up a picture I drew of a dragon. It looked like a worm with wings and stick legs. (A/N: that's how my first drawing looked) she smiled and said it was a good drawing... she offered to take me to the park and so, we went. I saw a kid with spiky hair about to catch a cicada when a bully came up to him and crushed it. "Hey! I was gonna catch that!" He said. "And?" The bully replied while shoving the kid my age. I walked over. "What's the big idea?!" I yelled. The bully didn't like my tone and activated his quirk. "Claws- allows user to create long steal claws." I analyzed. I copied his quirk and made the steal into a harder substance. I sliced his "unbreakable" claws and they shattered. "get lost." I glared at him and he hightailed it out of the park.

I turned around and offered my hand to the kid who stared at me in amazement.  "You already have your quirk?" The kid asked me. "Yeah." I smiled at him. He smiled back. Our moms were watching us become friends and we started trying to find a new cicada to catch. "Do you like all might?" He asked me. "Yeah he's cool!" I said with a smile. "When I get older I'm going to go to UA!" He exclaimed. I laughed. "hey what's so funny?!" He got upset. "Nothing I'm laughing because I want to go there too! I'm happy. Let's go together!" We pinky promised.  "Wanna come over to my house?" Bakugo asked me. "Sure kacchan." I replied then realized what I called him. "Ah! Sorry that nickname slipped." He smiled, "it's okay deku." I smiled too. He said it meant you can do it.

(for future references: Atk, Def, Hp, B (brilliance), QC (quirk control), MI (malicious intent) 0-10, 10 being the highest, +(room for improvement) )

-Izuku Midoriya: Atk(10), Def(9+), Hp(10), B(9+), QC(8+), MI(5+)

-Inko Midoriya: Atk(2), Def(1), Hp(5), B(8), QC(10), MI(0)

-Bakugo Katsuki: Atk(9+), Def(4+), Hp(9+), B(8+), QC(5+), MI(2+)

-Bully1: Atk(4), Def(2), Hp(3), B(2), QC(3), MI(2)