Chapter 14

When we arrived me, shoto, and kacchan, walked to the principal's office, although as we were walking kacchan and I noticed three students getting dragged along by Aizawa's capture cloth. "Kirishima, Shinso, Kaminari? what happened?" I asked them telepathically.  "wait, Izuku?!" kaminari asked. "we were worried about you guys!" kirishma exclaimed. "you okay?" shinso asked. "we're fine, going to the principal's office. why are you guys going?" i asked them. "we tried to go after you after curfew on the first night of dormitory moving..." they responded and i facepalmed.

we arrived at the principal's office. "okay brats get in here." Aizawa yelled now that we were all together. we walked in and sat down. "First let me start by saying I'm glad you boys are okay. Midoriya, you killed many villains, although killing is bad we are happy to say that some very dangerous villains have been put down so to speak." I scoffed "and when a hero dies it's a big deal but if a civilian dies nooo..." i muttered. "i heard that." nezu said. "anyway you'll all be sharing a dorm. you get a floor to yourselves. Midoriya, you go berserk if you don't take your full dreamon form right? that room should be big enough for all of you. shoto, katsuki, midoriya, kirishima, kaminari, and shinso, you all will be in one giant room with a kitchen and bathroom and young midoriya? you can do upgrades if you wish." he concluded our meeting and we were escorted to the top floor.

"this could be why aizawa is in a bad mood..." I whispered to kacchan and the others. they nodded in agreement. "you all need to get your stuff. you will be escorted by me and All Might." he explained with a grumble. "Stupid all might." I grumbled. He sighed. He obviously heard me and I grinned. He volunteered to go with me and Aizawa agreed. I was pissed. "Alright let's go." He said. "You go I'll teleport there." I said then vanished.

All Might's POV

I watched as young Midoriya vanished into thin air. "You'd better go." I heard aizawa say. He was right. Young Midoriya IS Impact after all. I went to my car and drove to his apartment.

I couldn't find it. It was like it was off the map! I still needed to apologize to him so I decided to use my demon skill: locate (locates anyone anywhere.) "it shortens my life span but I need to use it!" I thought to myself. I found his location but it looked like an abandoned building. "I've passed this building countless times!" I yelled to no one. My demon side kept pulling me to it though so I got out and went to enter the gate when it glitched. I walked through it and saw there was indeed an apartment.

Izuku's POV

I felt a disturbance in my illusion barrier and realized it was All Might. Ugh he found me I thought with distaste. I gathered my stuff quickly then teleported behind all might. "Done." I said and he jumped back not expecting me to appear behind him. (All might was out of his muscular form) "Ah young Midoriya..." it's Impact to you." I growled. "Ahem* impact, have you gotten your stuff?" He asked. I just said, "space" and a black and green mist appeared then I pulled out a journal. "Does that answer your question?" I asked smirking. "Yes, let us go."

We arrived back at the dorms, well I teleported back and all might tried to catch up by car. It was pointless because my teleport ability teleports me from one place to another I am instant. I walked into our dorm and saw Kacchan, Shoto, kirishima, Shinso, and kaminari. They greeted me. "Hi." I said. "Hey you greeted us for the first time!" Kaminari said happily. I looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You usually just nod or ask a question." Shoto explained. "Well while I was gone I thought you'd need these." I handed them a holocard with a symbol for each of them. (A/N: the holocard symbol image was an example of where the logo is) I'm putting a barrier around this floor and you'll need that to get in.

"What are these names?" Kirishima asked. "Well they're nicknames under your real name..." I blushed in embarrassment. "Shoto San" he read, "kiri San" he read, "Shin San" he read, "pikachu" kaminari said and the boys snickered, "Kacchan." Kacchan said for the heck of it. "I'm deku." I said "my vigilante name is impact." I showed them my impact line. Should you need to contact me as a vigilante this is the card you use. Shoto San knows how to use it." I explained. "Why does he know how to use it?" Shin San asked. "I showed him how." I said telling half the truth.

"If we wanted to show our dorm room to the class how would we?" Kiri San asked. "They'd need me to give them access. If they don't have access they'll be bounced back." I explained. "Deku, why do you need such high security?" Shoto San asked. "Because my grandfather got away..." I said. Shoto's eyes widened. "What's wrong?" Pikachu asked. "Deku's grandfather is..." Kacchan started and I finished, "All for one." My eyes glowed again and Shoto noticed, "calm down deku." He said. I closed my eyes and they weren't glowing anymore.

"Soooo... do you want to eat something?" Kiri San asked trying to lighten the mood. "Hell ya! Deku! cook!" Kacchan yelled. "Yeah. Yeah." I said still tense from what happened.

'