Chapter 2

Izuku's POV

"Get up Deku!" I groaned hearing kacchan. "One more minute..." I mumbled. "Deku if you just said one more minute I'm coming in and dragging your butt to class!" I heard an explosion at the front door of my appartment. I instantly got up and changed. "alright already! I'm up!" I walked downstairs grabbed a piece of toast and ran out. "About time!" Today is when we decide our careers for high school!" He rode his skateboard and I skated next to him. We used the technology I created for us when we were 7. I turned off my skate mode and kacchan connected his skateboard to his bag as we walked into our middle school class.

"Look it's the dangerous duo." A kid said. We are known for having the most powerful quirks and a cool-cold attitude. Me and kacchan are at the top of our class in both academics and athletics. "So class y'all want to go to UA right?" The class showed off their showy quirks and I took note of every one of them while Bakugo protested about me and him being the only ones to get into UA. That ticked off the class. "What makes you say that katsuki?!" One kid threatened. "Huh?!" He shouted back. I sighed as the kid activated his quirk. "You have something against him for stating the truth?" I glared. And activated the same quirk as katsuki, explosion- allows user to create an explosion from sweat.

The kid gulped, "look I don't want to start anything with you Izuku..." the kid stuttered. "I don't want to fight you either. I just want ya to be safe." I told him and motioned for kacchan to follow as the bell was literally about to ring. He sighed. "He's sensible and kind. That's a good thing..." a kid said. The class nodded in Agreement.

"Let's go train for the entrance exam Kacchan." I told katsuki as I activated my skates. He took out his skateboard and said "I have to go to the store for my mom. Catch ya later?" I smiled, "sure." I skated to the park and saw all might sitting there. He saw me but I turned quickly. "Hey! Wait!" I continued to skate as he was yelling at me to stop. He activated his quirk as did I and we went on a full on chase around the backstreets of town. He used the quirk: one for all- super human abilities and quirks passed through generations. I activated the same quirk and that's how our chase began. I was at least a few miles ahead of him. I used to like the guy until I found out he's the cause of my mother's death in a quirk crossfire.

As I rounded the corner I heard someone yell. "Damn! Let me go!" I instantly knew it was kacchan. I rushed to him and saw he was being attacked by a sludge villain. "Kacchan!" I screamed. Katsuki paled when he saw my eyes, they were glowing orange and gold compass in one eye and green in the other. The villain stood in fear giving kacchan a chance to breathe. I used a skill I didn't know I had and charged at him. (A/N: demonskill: intimidation- intimidates anyone and anything.) the sludge villain wouldn't move so I punched him forgetting I had that looser's quirk still activated one for all. It made the villain explode into many pieces. I wasn't done with him though. I used a magic circle and summoned all of his gooey parts to the center and bit him hard. I didn't even know I had a tail, horns, a "built-in" skull mask, and wings now because I was in a mode kacchan calls beast mode. (A/N: he can't control his demon side very well.)

(My art)

(My art)

"Calm down deku! Look I'm okay!" He grabbed my head and made me look at him in his eyes. "I'm okay." He reassured me. My horns went away, my tail wrapped around my waist and took the form of a belt, and my wings tucked in my back as my eyes stopped glowing and changed back to yellow & green. "Kacchan?" I asked looking at our situation. The heroes stood back from my doing. "H-hey kid. T-that was very dangerous." Kamuri woods stuttered. "He protected me when you idiots couldn't!" Kacchan yelled. "I had a feeling we were gonna be in deep shit if I didn't hightail it out of there. I grabbed kacchan and said, "let's go." I pressed a button on my watch and his skateboard disintegrated and I jumped on the roof away from our situation. Leaving all might frightened and impressed.

 sludge villain-Atk(6), Def(3), Hp(5), B(4), QC(7), MI(8)

All Might-Atk(10), Def(7), Hp(6), B(5), QC(10), MI(1)

Kamuri woods-Atk(7), Def(8), Hp(7), QC(10), MI(1/2) 

BONUS: 

hybrid Izuku midoriya-Atk(10+), Def(10+), Hp(10+), B(10+), QC(10+), MI(10+)