Chapter 10

"Izuku! Wanna hang out after school?" Shinso asked. I just nodded no. "Can't you at least talk?" Another nod no. I got my cyber assistant and tapped it then my holographic screen came up showing shinso's quirk. "Shinso Aizawa quirk: mind control- user must ask a question and if victim answers will be under users command until task is complete. How'd you get this?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes. "Hey guys." Shoto greeted. "Hello." I said. "What's going on here?" He asked. "Shinso keeps asking me questions but because his quirk is mind control I don't want to answer." Shoto looked at Shinso and Shinso looked at him (he looked at me, and I looked at him, and he looked at me.🎵-couldn't resist-) they both nodded. "Why are you so distant?" Shoto asked. "You'd be scared if I showed you. Everyone's reaction is always the same. Except kacchan of course." I responded then walked off.

Bakugo's pov

He's always so mysterious." Kirishima walked up and said as the boys nodded in agreement. "Let's get him to show us why." Shoto said. "How?" Shinso asked. They all looked at me as I was walking over. "Wtf do you extras want?" I yelled for intimidation. "Your friend. Why doesn't he talk to anyone but you?" Shinso asked. I fell for it! "He's a demon royal." I blurted then I was out of shinso's control. "Why the hell did you do that?!" I screamed at him. "Well that would explain a lot." Shoto said. "He's worried we'd be scared of him." Kirishima sulked. "hey...Hey..HEY!" They all looked at me. "How tf are you going to explain what you did to me to him?! He's gonna kill you!" I panicked. "Nah he may be intimidating but he probably won't pack a punch, you guys saw his grip strength test results." Kaminari joined in from out of nowhere. "He was holding back!" I exclaimed.

Izuku's POV

I watched as Kacchan came to me depressed. "What's up?" I asked him. "Nothing." I gave him the "don't hide it from me" kinda look.

Kacchan's pov

"I can't tell him Shinso made me spill what he is." I thought. "Oh so it's Shinso that's made you depressed." Deku said to me. "How'd you know that?!" I yelled then paled. "Demonskill: Mind reading..." I deadpanned. I saw his eyes glow the demon color and his body start to shift. His tail, horns, and wings showed themselves as he growled. "All right. Time to get some pay back." He said and flew off. As he flew he added his impact uniform but it looked more terrifying.

Izuku's POV

I landed on a building's roof and saw kaminari, kirishima, Shoto, and Shinso together. I jumped down from the building and landed behind them. People ran when they saw who I was. "Hello human." I said. They turned around and saw me. "Impact?!" Shoto fired up his ice quirk as the others did the same. "A little bird asked someone a forbidden question. Care to guess who that is?" I looked directly at Shinso with my intimidation skill. "Wait Izuku?!" Kirishima put it together. "What of it?!" I sneered. "You look so cool! I didn't know you were the vigilante impact! It suits you! Can you carry people when you fly?" I got bombarded with questions from him. I was caught off guard. "You're not scared?" I asked uncertain. "No you look super cool and we know you wouldn't hurt us without reason." Shoto said.

I turned back to my normal "impact" human form and explained. "Look if you're that curious then I'll explain. I have 3 forms, human, half demon, and full demon. When people see my full demon form it gets out of hand. That's a form that I can't control. So I don't use it. Don't ask me to use it either." I said. "What's your quirk?" Shinso asked. I didn't sense his quirk activated so I replied, "impact aka absorb." I said. Kacchan finally found us and saw me back to normal. He sighed in relief. "Deku! You scared me! I thought you were going to kill them!" He yelled. I sighed. "I'm impact right now kacchan." I explained as I heard sirens. "I'll text you guys later. Cyber assistant: motorcycle form." I commanded and my cyber assistant changed into the said motorcycle. "Later." I said and drove off.

Shinso's pov

"Well that was eventful but at least now I Think we understand him more."