Chapter 8

To say his presence wasn't intimidating would be a lie. He was quiet... chilling. I could tell he's killed many people and had loads of quirks stored within him. "Ah thank you kurogiri. You may take your leave." Kurogiri left without hesitation.

In the league of villain's bar....

Kurogiri's pov

"Do you think he'll tell the heroes?" Tomura asked me. "No. He has something to gain from us as we do him." I explained. "Like what?" Dabi asked. "Like quirks." I smiled knowing that Izuku likes quirks because they're cool and benifit him. "Talk about taking their time! I wanna meet him face to face! Besides not many people could have injured drillgent like he did." Toga said all giddy. (Villain: drillgent quirk: finger drill bullets- allows user to shoot drill looking bullets from the fingertips.) He will most likely not take off his mask." I countered. She pouted.

Izuku's POV

"So GRANDFATHER, What do you want from me?" I asked in a mocking tone. No effect. "You're clearly a demon too right?" He asked me. My eyes glowed dangerously. "Watch your tongue." He smiled. "Now. now. You're immortal so I can't do much to you. You're far more precious than what you know." I glared at him. "I have a purposely for you. You want to enter UA correct? How about you get me information on the pro heroes there and I'll let you attend." He smirked. "I have more power than you and already analyzed your quirk. As it stands now I could kill you." I growled. "You could but you won't because you want to get into UA and you have my lackies to worry about." He figured me out! I smirked, "alright fine. I'll get your info but in return you don't interfere with what I do." "Deal." He said. 

I portaled out of the hidden room and into the league's bar only to have a girl attempt to rid my mask. I dodged. "What could want with my face?" I said in a monotone voice. "Oh nothing just wanted to see the grandson of sensei." She explained. My eyes still glowed yellow for her to cower back. "H-hey look I won't do it again. My name is himiko toga and I'll tell ya my quirk." She tried to make the situation less tense. I sighed. "What is it." I didn't ask I demanded. "Shapeshifting! I just have to inject someone's blood into mine and I can shapeshift into them. I'd love your blood." She explained "lay a hand on me and I'll kill you." I threatened with my demon eyes still glowing. She got the picture and backed off.

I opened another portal to kacchan's house then flopped on kacchan's bed. "So how'd it go?" He asked. I deactivated my uniform and burst out in anger. "UGH! WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK I AM! IM NOT ONE OF THAT GOOD FOR-NOTHING'S PAWNS!" I roared with my demon form showing signs of awakening again. "Whoa dude calm down!" Kacchan tried to calm me. "The guys a demon too." I said after I calmed down and my form went back to human, "What?" Kacchan looked at me in shock. "So is all might." "Again what?!" He was shocked to say the least. "Kacchan I'm apparently a "valuable demon" compared to them. All might is a demon that's good and my PERSON is a demon that's bad. I'm a demon that is immortal. So compared to other demons I can't die." Kacchan looked broken. "Uh you okay?" I asked him. "You know you never ceased to amaze me." He said. "In a good or bad way?" I scratched the back of my head. "BOTH!" He yelled at me. "Hey don't blame me I didn't know there were two more demons alive! Also shouldn't your mom and dad be hearing us yelling?" I paled. "Nah they're both out." He said and laughed. "but they'd sure as hell have a fit if they heard ya!" We both laughed.

"So your "person" is all for one huh?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Well guess we'll see how that goes over at school!" He laughed. "Ugh don't make things more complicated." I warned. "Eh don't worry I won't." He smiled and I smiled back. *click* "sounds like mom's home." Kacchan turned to me, "ready for cheeseburger pizza?" we both smiled and raced downstairs. "I win!" "No you don't!" "Yes I do!" "Nuuh!" "Boys quit arguing and come eat!" We both nodded and sat down to eat. "Aunti mitsuki is pretty scary when we are rowdy huh." I talked to Kacchan telepathically. "Yeah!" He laughed. "And what's so funny katsuki?!" His mom yelled at him. He looked at me like he saw a ghost. "I didn't let her hear it too!" I laughed.

I finished eating then ran upstairs and he followed persuit. "Hey look on the bright side at least we can be rowdy all we want at my place." I said (out loud) to him. "Ugh." He seemed exhausted. I giggled. "We have school tomorrow you know." He said. "Yeah. Wanna have breakfast at my place? I'll pick you up with my portal." I told him and he got excited. "Hell ya! Your cooking is awesome!" So we said goodnight then I left.