Chapter 12

Izuku's POV

My eyes were glowing deep orange. "those Morons... they would totally watch themselves if they knew who I was!" I started to calm down. "but I guess I wouldn't have many friends either." I thought to myself in sadness. later that evening bakugo teleported into my apartment and found me laying on my bed. "not going to work today?" he asked me. "NO" I muffle-yelled. "Jeez what happened to you earlier?" He asked.

"Uuuuuuuggggggggghhhhh......" I sighed. "You know how I met my grandfather?" "Yeah?" "Well he's the world's number one villain. He plans on taking todoroki at the USJ for bait." "We should let the teachers know!" Kacchan exclaimed. "No if you do that they'll find you too and before you ask I didn't tell them about you." "So what do you want me to do?" He asked. "Nothing. I'm bringing my cyber assistant in his true form remember?" "Oh yeah that's right. Is he a good fighter though?" Kacchan said then thought. "Yeah he can take down an army." My cyber assistant decided to make us some cupcakes. "Here you go master." He said. We gratefully took them. "You can have one too you know." I said to him. "Thank you sir." He took it and ate it.

"Come to think of it what do you call him?" Kacchan asked pointing to my assistant. "Hmm good question. How about insomnia." My cyber assistant implanted his name into himself. "From today on I am insomnia." He said. "And you won't call me master call me Izuku okay?" I asked-commanded him. "Yes, Izuku." He said and morphed into a bracelet form on my wrist. "It's getting late huh?" Kacchan said. "Wanna stay over?" I asked him. "Sure." He replied. He teleported home got his stuff and teleported back. We fell asleep.

The next day...

"Good morning class." Aizawa greeted. "As you know we're goin to the USJ today. You may wear your hero costumes if you desire." He explained. Most of the students got changed into there costumes. I used my voice command, "impact!" I yelled and my costume changed into impact's uniform.

(My art)

(My art)

I commanded impact  to "take form" and he did. The class looked at him and me together. "You're impact?!" The class all but shouted. This annoyed me to great lengths and impact picked it up. "You fools are annoying Izuku!" He said in his cyborg voice. The class looked at him then at me and I sighed, "impact this is my class. Class 1-a. Everyone this is impact, my cyber assistant I created when I was 5." I explained. "He looks so life like...." a girl with a slime quirk said while poking him. Impact bit her. "Ow!" She screeched.

"Midoriya get that thing under control!" Aizawa exclaimed. I glared with my yellow eyes, "I can let him immobilize you right here and now so you better watch it!" I spoke telepathically to him. He gulped and backed off. "Alright everyone let's get on the bus." He said still a little shaken.

I was on the bus with Shoto, Shinso, bakugo,uraraka , aizawa (napping), Kirishima, Shinso, Shoto, Norah, Kai, tenya, and bakugo. Only Shinso, Shoto, kirishima and bakugo were the only ones to succeed. Impact took ring form and showed a holographic map of the USJ. "Shoto this is for you to know study it on the way." I said trying to sound nice to him. It was hard because he wasn't Kacchan. "Thanks." He said. We arrived an hour later and were greeted by the pro hero 13. "Hello and welcome to the USJ!" He was excited. "Quirks can be used for good or evil but we decide what we do with our quirks." I scoffed.

13 took us inside the building then villains started to appear. Kurogiri opened a portal and took Kacchan and Shoto but he didn't know I put a micro tracker in kacchan's breakfast today.