Chapter 9

The next morning...

I opened a portal and kacchan walked through it. "Sup!" He said. "I'm tired... here." I tossed him his card. "Press the this button for a portal to open in my apartment and the same one to open a portal to our hide out. I made some new changes to it." I explained how it worked. "Lemme guess you were up all night making it?" He asked a little exasperated. "Yep. Did the bags give it away? Anyway let's go get pancakes." I said and locked the door behind us. "This card stored my hero costume and UA uniform right?" He asked me while we we walking. "Yeah say your outfit and then say  uniform (UA uniform.) and it should instantly appear on you." I said. "Voice control huh?" "It's easier." I sighed.

After we ate our pancakes kacchan got out his skateboard and I said "skate mode." My shoes turned into skates. "Cool you added that into your card?" Kacchan observed. "Yeah it's so much easier." We skated to UA and we both said "activate UA uniform." Our uniforms appeared on us.

(My art - deku in his uniform)

Once we got there we went to our class. Class 1-A, we were early. After awhile the kids started coming into class. "Hey! Your that kid that saved me! What's your name?" The girl I saved asked. "Izuku. Izuku Midoriya." I replied. I saw a familiar pair of glasses walk in and start lecturing bakugo about his feet on the desk. He started walking towards me. "Um I'm sorry about calling you out. I really admire you. You knew there was something more to the exams." He apologized. I nodded in acceptance then walked over to kacchan. "Hey want to try my new game at my place?" I asked him. "Have I played?" I deadpanned "no it's a game we obviously haven't played. It's new!" I laughed. "Yeah okay." I then took my seat behind him.

Shoto todoroki sat behind me. He was staring me down like he was confirming something. I sighed then showed him my impact line card. His eyes widened. Shinso Aizawa (he's going to be in class 1-A cause he's cool) was sitting next to me and got a glance at the card. "You're impact?" He whispered. "Yeah and I'll make my debut soon." I smiled as they both shivered. "Tell anyone and I'll make sure villains know where you live." I smiled deviously. They backed off. "

"Class will begin now. Go get your gym uniforms on." Our teacher said. "I'm Aizawa by the way." "He introduced late!" The class thought as they got on their uniforms. "Izuku, bakugo, why aren't you getting changed?" Aizawa asked. We both said, "UA gym uniform" into our cards and our clothes changed to the gym outfit. The class stood in shock. "How did you do that?!" A kid named kaminari asked. "Technology I made." I replied. They stood there and sweat dropped as we walked out to the field.

Today we'll be doing a series of tests to assess your skills. Those who fail will be expelled. The class got nervous. "Kacchan, he's kidding." I told him telepathically. He nodded. "Don't over do it." He warned me. I nodded. "Izuku Midoriya please come do the ball throw." I stepped forward. "What was your old score?"
He asked me. "900 meters." The class looked shocked. "Hmm. Try throwing it with your quirk." I grinned. I stepped forward and threw with the force of telekinesis to get to infinity, and one for all for strength. Aizawa was trying to stop me with his quirk realizing it had no effect the ball throw measure broke. "It broke!" The class shouted. "I told you not to use that!" Kacchan yelled. "No you said not to over do it." I smirked. "That's over doing it!" He yelled. I sighed. "Next we'll be doing long distance run. You may use your quirks. Except you izuku." Aizawa glared. "Katsuki your first." Kacchan used his quirk to push him faster to the point he was off the ground. "Shoto todoroki." Shoto used his ice to slide to the end. "Izuku." I smiled. "Skate mode." My shoes turned into my skates and I instantly made it to the other side. "Fastest time?" Shinso came up and asked. I nodded.

"he's not one to socialize nicely with others unless you get to know him and he warms up to you." Kacchan explained. "Gotcha." Shinso said while Shoto listened. "I'll try and be friends with him." They both thought.