Chapter 7

Katsuki's pov

When I got home the message was on my desk I opened it and watched all might tell me I got 2nd place in the exams. I smiled knowing deku got in first. I was worried about what he said though. "I think a judge figured out I'm impact." I asked the forbidden question. "All might? Let's say a friend of mine wanting to go to UA is Impact, what would happen to him?" He said, "you mean Izuku Midoriya? He's going to talk with the principal today." I panicked and said thank you then hung up and rushed to deku's apartment.

When I got there I used my spare key. He was gone. "Deku!?" I tried communicating telepathically. "Yeah what's up?" He responded. I sighed in relief. "You damn jerk! Why didn't you tell me you're going to see the principal?!" I yelled at him in my head. "You rushed out before I could!" He told me. "I'm about to see the principal now so I need to cut my telepathy for now, later." He cut the connection. All I can do is wait.

Izuku's POV

I turned on my "impact" uniform and opened a portal in the principal's office. "You wanted to speak with me?" I grinned under my mask. "So you really are Impact. I'm the principal here." "Principal Nezu: quirk- high IQ: gives him genius knowledge. You have a very interesting quirk. A principal is a good choice." I complimented. "Why thank you. That means a lot coming from you. Anyway I want to ask you why you want to be a hero." He's blunt... I thought to myself. "To help people who truly need it." I replied hiding all other motives. "I want to see your face can you please remove your mask?" He asked me. Smart indeed. I thought again. "Sure." I took off my mask and he smiled. "You seem very serious about becoming a hero." I smiled. " I very much am." "Good you'll be starting when katsuki bakugo starts." He finished the meeting, I turned off my uniform, and said my thanks then left.

"Kacchan I start when you start!" I reconnected my telepathy. "Really? That's great!" He was excited. "I'll meet ya at the park." I told him and he agreed. We both skated our ways to the park and fist bumped. "You didn't tell me ya got first place!" He exclaimed. "Yeah but you knew it was coming." I smirked. "Smartass." He smirked back.

"Hey you're the dangerous duo right?" A kid came up and asked. "Yeah?" Kacchan said in his intimidating voice. "Still not used to kids huh?" I asked him telepathically. "Shut up!"he replied then blushed. "Don't worry kid he won't bite if ya don't hurt him." I felt an elbow to the side but it didn't hurt. "Can I see your quirks?" The kid asked. "What for?" I growled in my voice. "U-um I want to see something cool and your quirks are very cool from what I heard anyway." He explained. "No." I glared. "Why not?" I heard kacchan ask in my head. "He has an age changing quirk. (Quirk: Age change- can change users aged looks kid, teen, adult, etc). "Listen MAN I'm not gonna show you my quirk because you're clearly after something." I growled. "Ah man ya got me." He scratched his head and grew taller. "How'd you know?" He asked. "I'm not obligated to say." I narrowed my eyes.

"Well I have a letter for you." He started to hand it to me. "Open it." I commanded. "Why?" Kacchan asked. "They can explode." Is all I replied. He opened it and it didn't explode. "Fine. I'll have a look. Please leave us alone you're about to ruin my very good mood." I glared. "Sure..." he backed off. "What does it say?" Kacchan asked me. "It says I have someone who needs to talk to me." I'll catch ya later for dinner. Remember your moms making teriyaki salmon!" I reminded him. "See ya later."

I opened a portal to the written coordinates and put on my impact uniform. As soon as I walked through the portal I saw a mini bullet-drill looking thing and the person who shot it realizing it was a quirk I activated mine and shot back. "Arggggg!" The guy screamed. "A direct hit." I said as I dodged a hand coming at me and it disintegrated he wall so I used the sludge villian's sludgy substance to counter his disintegration. "Tomura! That's enough! If you hurt him you'll definitely be killed." (Tomura shigaraki quirk: dehydration-aka-disintegration- allows user to disintegrate a person or animal by touching it with users right hand.) "kurogiri!" I exclaimed in suprise. "Hello young impact." He said out loud then, "your real name is Izuku Midoriya correct?" He asked in telepathy then I glared at him. "How do you know that?!" I yelled at him in my mind. "Don't worry kid. Our master wishes to speak with you." I still continued to glare but followed kurogiri.

"Well? What do you want now?" I demanded answers. "You'll be meeting your grandfather." My eyes widened. "Grandfather?" Kurogiri turned on the lights and there he sat in the flesh All For One. "Sir your grandson."