~Chapter 1~

~Y/N POV~

       *Ding*

I look over to my phone as I just finished washing my dish. I see it's from the group chat, I decided to wait a minute or two then I opened the text.

Sexy boys ;)

Pissbaby- Hey y/n get on discord

Noot noot- We're streaming btw so don't say anything dumb

Sappitus Nappitus- awh gogy acting like he isn't dumb

Noot noot- shut up sapMAP

Sappitus Nappitus- Really? ur a dead man walking >:(

Pissbaby- guys stop, y/n for real get on

You- I'm getting on hold up!

"OH DREAMMMMM" I hear as soon as I got in the call. I'm getting used to hearing George yelling dreams name, it wasn't a surprise at this point. I also heard sapnap giggling in the background, hearing he's giggle made me smile. 

God what the hell is wrong with me?! Sapnap is well, sapnap! Plus he has a girlfriend so that was another reason. Besides, I think George has a crush on me. Knowing that also made me smile. Am I a simp? I question myself"

"Hey y/n?! Y/N! Is she dead?" sapnap yelled in the mic. "

"Huh? Sorry I got distracted" I slightly giggled. 

"Hey so why did you guys want me to get on the call for?" I continued 

"Oh well we were wondering if you wanted to join the SMP, you been a great friend and a mean PVP player y/n so whatta you say?" 

Hearing those words come out dreams mouth felt unreal your stream always told you you should join the SMP. So without hesitation, I said " Of course dream! Thanks, guys!" 

The boys saying their "you're welcome and of courses" 

Sapnap said to you giggling " You know y/n you should stream and document this " 

"What a fine idea sappy nappy" I said laughing 

I pull up my twitch so proud of the 89.9K fans I have but it was nothing compared to Dreams, Georges or Sapnaps millions of fans but I was still proud. Debating whether i should do a face reveal but opted not to, thinking I should reveal my face when I hit around 2 million just to add some spice to my channel. 

I set up my stream and I started, around 7k joined. I muted myself so the boys wouldn't hear my cheesy intro. 

"Hi!" "How's everything going chat?" "Good?" Chat spamming if they were doing good or bad. I talked to them for around 2 minutes before unmuting myself and joined the boys once again. 

"Oh, my gosh y/n! They were bullying me!" whined George 

I laughed saying" Don't worry I'm here now"

 "Why were you gone for so long too?" 

"Oh well you see George I muted myself, I didn't want to annoy you guys!" 

"Don't worry y/n you'll never annoy us!" 

I giggled and felt my cheeks get red. "Good to know" being able to hear the blush in my voice (idk if u get what I meant anyway) 

George smiling on his end while my chat was going crazy shipping me with George. I get on Minecraft and dream added me to the SMP and right as I spawn i was stuck. Dream was the nearest so he came to set me free. 

"Here are some diamonds y/n" 

"No thanks dream keep them, I wanna get everything all by myself" 

Dream laughing saying "As you wish m'lady" 

Dream and George and sapnap having their own conversation as i got to work. Chopping down tress and mine some cobblestone, I found a nice area of land and began to build. It was a simple home but it nice and pretty. Little did i know George went to get my favorite Minecraft flower and waited for me to finish building my home as i finished i get a chat

Georgenotfound whispers to you "Come outside i have a gift for you"

I walk out my house to see George, i walk over to him seeing a flower in his hand and dropping it to me, i giggle and he giggles too. 

"Thank you gogy" i said flustered as hell. I had Georges stream pulled up, I always loved to support them. 

I look over at his stream seeing him covering his face smiling and red "Of course y/n" he said still smiling hard.

 Both of our chats freaking out and sapnap and dream confused of why i said thank you. I found some clay and made a flower pot and placed it inside my house with a sign below it saying "<3" Dream starting to yell at George for his sword back and we joked around for another 3 hours, we stopped stream but just as i almost went to raid a small streamer. 

A dono came in saying "George and you would make an amazing pair" I laughed and said 

" We would, wouldn't we?" Ending my stream before they could react. I was still on discord with the boys and i thought... what if we met up and lived together for a month? They aren't strangers anyways. It's George nick and clay after all. debating if I should tell the boys. 

A/N~ Hey guys so i know ur probably like i thought this was about sapnap it is but i had an idea and I'm rolling with it so bear with me please :)