~Chapter 16~

After I finished my time with Nick, I headed downstairs to eat some sort of snack. I browsed through the pantry and found some fruit roll-ups. I grabbed two and went to go sit on the couch. George later walked in. 

"Oh y/n there you are!" 

"Here I am! Whatcha need gogyyyyy?" 

"Nothing just wondering where were you were. You weren't in your room" 

"Oh i washed my face and brushed my teeth in the bathroom" 

"Which bathroom? I was in the bathroom, clay and nick were both taking a shower." "Yeah i asked nick if it was okay if I faced my face while he showered. He didn't mind, plus it not like I saw him naked" 

I laughed but George gave me a glare, I patted the couch he sat down next to me and I gave him a fruit roll-up. 

"Can't believe we're leaving, it was so much fun." 

"Yeah it really was" Clay walked in just wearing grey sweatpants and had a towel around his neck. I whistled while biting my lip aggressively. 

We laughed and he put his shirt on. We waited for nick who came in after 5 minutes. We sat down and I opened my mouth but George again interrupting me. 

Clay saw that I wanted to say something so he told George to wait a sec because I wanted to talk.

"Thank you clay" 

"You're much-welcomed y/n" He smiled. I did the same.

"So i wanted to talk to you guys about something... I recently started talking to someone and I really hope you guys are supportive of us."

"We know him?" George said kinda upset. 

"Who is he? And how come you didn't tell us sooner?" Clay seemed happy but also confused Nick was sitting there very nervously. 

"Well I have always had a crush on him and so did he, we told each other and started to talk but we want to go on a date. We can't since we haven't told you guys."

I grabbed Nick's hand and looked over to the boys. 

Nick saying "Me and y/n like each other a lot and i hope you guys are fine with it!" 

He gave them a nervous small smile. Clay jumped up and hugged nick. Saying congrats. George sat there with a shocked but yet mad look on his face. He got up and stormed off. I sighed and got up to talk to him. He was in his room sitting on his bed.

"George..."

"What y/n? Dated me first then going to date my best friend, whose next clay? Punz? Hell, maybe even bad!" 

"Excuse me? Yeah, we dated but YOU cheated! Don't forget that!"

"I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing!"

"Bullshit. Look i forgave you, but i got close with nick. I and nick connected more than we did." 

He shot a glare at me. 

"It's the truth George, we both know it" 

"Y/n your both my best friends, I don't want you guys to make a mistake." 

"Its not a mistake George trust me its not" 

"If you say so, congrats right?"

 "Yes." He gave me a hug and went back downstairs with the boys. He gave nick a hug saying 

Treat her right" Nick nodded. 

We laughed. It was 4 pm. It was time to leave. We made it to the airport, I hugged clay and George as they left. I was alone with nick. I wanted to cry but I held it together. I hugged Nick. 

"I'll be back before you know it!" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He returned one on my forehead. I waved goodbye and walked into my car and let out a huge sigh. I went back to my apartment and i put my clothes back and my computer back to its spot. I laid in bed and my eyes closed. 

I woke around 3 am to the sound of my phone buzzing. I answered the call. 

"Hey loveeeee" I laughed, i quickly knew it was nick. 

"Hello love" 

"Hey, you okay?" 

"Yep just woke up right now" 

"I'm sorry you're usually awake at this hour" 

"Don't worry it fine, i wanna talk" 

"Awh why thank you!" 

"hehe, are you still on the plane?"

 "yep just wanted hear your voice, thank god this plane was its own wifi" 

"Yeah that's is good, told you that plane was better!" 

"You're always right" "

I know" We talked for 2 hours before nick got sleepy and decided to go to sleep. Me wide awake, I choose to stream and play some CS: GO. I stream for 3 hours and went to get breakfast. And I actually started my day. 

As I was eating, I got a phone call. It was nick. 

"Hello?" 

"y/n...." It sounded like he was crying. 

"Nick? Whats wrong" 

"She's a fucking bitch...I just made it back home and she destroyed everything"