~Chapter 13~

A date?! 

"Nick I know I wanna tell the boys too but I don't know, it's all too fast isn't it?" 

"We just slept together"

 "Yeah SLEPT not having SEX" 

"Hey, both sound great!" 

"Haha very funny, nick I just don't want to betray George like that." 

"Betray him? He cheated on you. Look you need to stop blaming yourself for him cheating, you're perfect." 

"Seems like I wasn't enough for him." 

"Y/n stop! You're perfect he's just blind." 

"Nick I-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. I quickly jumped out of Nick's arms and sat at the end of his bed. Clay and George walked in after 2 knocks.

"Y/n what are you doing nicks room?" Clay raised his eyebrow as he said that

"CLAY! NO!" Clay and George laughed, I rolled my eyes. "For the record, I and Nick were talking about what we should do today." 

"Oh really? What should we do then huh?" George said it like he didn't believe us.

"I and nick were talking about...doing a.." I had to make something up

"A what? Spit it out y/n!" 

"A 48-hour stream. We should do a 48-hour stream!"

"Y/n you're crazy!" Clay looked at me with complete shock. So did George but he looked over at nick instead. But nick nodding his head, quickly caught on with my cover-up.

 "It will be for charity" I explained to the boys. Clay understood and agreed so did George. I was very focused on charity, especially about mental health and cancer. 

The boys always questioned why I was so into it. I always said that millions of people suffer and that I can help just a little. But I knew that wasn't true. It hit home with me.

*Flashback* Warning!! mentions of suicide and self-harm

"Mommmmm!!!!"  I yelled out of my room 

"yeah y/n?" she walked in after a bit. 

"You think we can go out to eat? I'm a little hungryyyy" 

" I am too!! Yeah, we can go. Go get your sister"  

"Alright" I got up and I started walking towards my sister's room, she was sleeping. 

"Hey sis wake up we're going to eat some food, let's go." She looked pale and sick, I called my mom to check on her. That was the worse feeling in the world, knowing that your 7-year-old sister was more than just sick. 

We took her to the hospital. They did tests because they knew it was more than being sick. We got back her test results back, she was diagnosed with leukemia. She had it for months but we didn't notice. 

I didn't notice, I spend every moment with her, she's so funny and so happy. Our dad left my mom when I was 7 and my sister was 3 months. My mom worked and worked to provide for us. I was 14 and I had a job at a little store cleaning up for them. It was a year already in her treatments. I help pay for her medical bills.

One day before my sister's birthday and surprisingly enough I was born on the same day. June 12th. Out of all days she could've been born she was born on the same day as I was. I loved sharing my birthday with my best friend. 

After one year of fighting, the fighting ended. She died on June 11th. She didn't see her 9th birthday. I turned 16, but my sister wasn't with me. I knew she felt alone but I wasn't there to hold her. My mom wasn't home on my birthday. I was crying holding a picture of my sister. 

"Happy birthday sis, can't believe you're 9. I love you" I couldn't believe she was gone. 

My mom fell into a deep depression, she would cut her arms and legs. She did this for months before committing suicide one day before her birthday as well, many said she and my sister are in a better place in heaven. 

I was a 16-year-old who lost their whole family. My uncle took care of me till I was 18 years old. I got an apartment and work my ass off to make my mom and sister proud, I still do to this day.

*End of flashback*

" We should get snacks and get everything set up for our stream" The boys agreed. George went to the store for snacks and drinks. Clay set up our stream. I ordered food and cleaned up the house with nick so we didn't have to worry about the house. I made my bed and took a shower before heading to go stream. It was 12pm already, we chose to go live on my stream since it was my idea. 2 days streaming nonstop. Nothing could go wrong right? 

I was alone with nick before we started the stream. 

"Nick?" 

"Yeah y/n" 

"After the stream, we'll tell the boys and then we go our date okay?" 

He got red "Yeah okay!" "Heh, you're choosing the idea for the date" I flashed a smile and walked away. I turned around to see him one last time, his back turned back and he jumping and throwing his fist in the air. I giggle at his excitement, he's the best person ever. He truly is amazing.

 "Hey y/n" 

"Oh hey, clay!" 

"I set up the stream, it's all ready and I included the facecam for nick and George." 

"Oh, thanks clay! I'm nervous, 48 hours of playing games and talking with everyone!" 

"I know but hey we'll do great" All the boys gathered up in the room. 

48 HOUR STREAM! ALL DONOS TO CHARITY!! | Y/U/N went live! Join the live!