~Chapter 7~

Y/N pov-

I walked into George's room and he sitting on the floor still. I sat next to him. We sat there quietly for a bit. In the back of my head still thinking about what nick. "Seems like you want some dick and he wants some ass" Does George really like me or no?

"Hey, George...."

"Yeah y/n?"

" Do you like me or do you just want my body?"

"What?! Of course, I like you y/n, I have liked you for months now! I don't want your body I want you."

"Oh sorry it's just that nick said-"

"Nick said that?! Its nick, he can't even maintain a healthy relationship don't listen to him."

"Yeah, you're right. Ya know I really like you to George"

" Really? Well, I assumed after our kiss you liked me too. But what are we? Are we going to date or are we taking it slow?"

"I mean you know a lot about me and I know a lot about you, but let's take it slow. Making sure us hanging out doesn't get us annoyed"

We laughed, I placed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes thinking. I ended up sleeping, I woke up around 8 pm and I was in Georges bed but George wasn't there, I got up and started walking. I heard the boys talking and joking around. Heather was taking a shower I assumed because I heard the water. I walked downstairs.

"Hey sleepyhead!" said dream

"Hey boys"

"You okay y/n?"

"Yeah I'm good just hungry, wanna go out to eat guys?"

All agreed, I changed and I saw heather walk out and informed her we are going out to eat. She nodded her head and went downstairs, a part of me wanted George to ask me out but I knew slow and steady wins the race right? Nick was still in the back of my head. Why? We all got ready both George and nick looked cute, so did dream. I was a very alt or streetwear person. We walked into a diner and order our food. 

"Hey guys I'll be back, I'm going to the bathroom real quick" 

They nodded and i walked away. I wanted to be alone for a moment I was overthinking a lot. There was a big mirror in the bathroom. I chose to snap a pic and post it on Twitter.

❤️ 12,623 💬11,521 🔁9,184"How's ur day?♥️" |  Georgenotfound- Woah ur cute    | Dreamwastaken- Simp| Y/NSTAN1 - omg ur so pretty love u 11,518 other comments

"How's ur day?♥️"
|
Georgenotfound- Woah ur cute
| Dreamwastaken- Simp
| Y/NSTAN1 - omg ur so pretty love u
11,518 other comments

I walked out of the bathroom and faced the boys. They looked at me as I sat down. Dream waving his phone in my face saying 

"You posted almost what a minute ago already 12k likes." I laughed "I guess I'm very liked!" I and Nick made eye contact as I said that.

 I look over at George who is looking outside. I pulled out my phone. Since dream was on his and Heather was talking to Nick. I texted George.

George💕

Hey, gogyyy! U okay? 

I sent him that text and in a matter of seconds his phone buzzed, he responded quickly. 

Yes, I'm doing well. Just thinking that's all!

Oh okay! But thanks for calling me cute George <3

Just speaking the truth 😳

I smiled and we made eye contact we both blushed. I saw in the corner of my eye nick staring at me and George. What is going on with him?

Our food finally came, we ate and left back to the house to get some sleep. We made it home and i was walking up to my room and i sat on the balcony. Looking at the stars. Thinking about me and George. And nick. Nick. 

I woke up at around 7 am. I couldn't go back to sleep and just decided to make breakfast. I made waffles and eggs. Along with some bacon. Just as I finished I saw Dream come downstairs. "Good morning clay"

 "Good morning y/n" 

"Here some breakfast" I handed him a plate with waffles,eggs and bacon. 

"Do you want orange juice or coffee?"

 "Um, orange juice please?"

 "Yeah of course" I poured him a cup and handed it to him. 

"Thank you so much y/n, you didn't need to do this" 

"Heh no, it's fine. I like knowing the people i care about is being cared for"

 I gave a warming smile. He smiled back. We ate together and talked about what we should do for the next few weeks. It was already 9 am. 

"Clay I'm going to wake up the rest" 

"Okay, I'm going to our dishes since you cooked. Thank you again" 

"You're welcome luvvv" We laughed and i walked upstairs. 

First George. I walked into his room and I chose to scare him. So I jumped on top of him. Causing him to scream. I laughed my ass off to the point I was wheezing. Dream came running to see what happened. He saw me on his bed wheezing and George on the floor red. 

He knew I scared him and he started to laugh at me wheezing. George's scream woke up nick and heather. After the scare. I said sorry to George and gave him a kiss on his cheek and told him to eat breakfast. He went to breakfast and so did nick and heather. Me and dream on the couch just chatting.