~ Chapter 2~

Come on grow some fucking balls y/n

Me: Hey guys... I have a question or an idea

George: What is it an idea or a question?

Me: Uh just something to say

All: Yeah?

Me: I was thinking.. what if we all met up and you know stayed together for a whole month we could vlog and make videos together

Nobody spoke. Hearing the awkwardness made me cringe but then dream started to talk

Dream: You know y/n that's an amazing idea!

Sapnpa: It honestly is! A whole month with my bestfriends?! Sounds pog!

George: Sounds fun but where are going to stay? No ones house is big enough

Me: I was thinking about that and my uncle actually owns a really big penthouse loft thingy, and it has 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a huge pool and kitchen. Best of all this huge living room. Hes leaving in 2 weeks so I was thinking we stay there!

Dream: Oh y/n! My amazing y/n! Yes!

George: What a simppp you are dream but I say yes too!

Dream: *wheeze*

Sapnap: Yes but what about my girlfriend?

Crap I forgot about that bitch

Dream: I mean there are 6 bedrooms so she can come right y/n? 

Me: She can come! 

Me knowing i hate her. Shes so toxic always making nick feel bad for streaming. When i would talk nick she would always get jealous. I and nick grew apart but me and george and dream grew closer!

Me: Okay i was thinking 6 bedrooms we each get our own. So that's 5 already covered now. I was thinking of a bedroom as a gaming setup for the NON-FACECAM people to be in and a setup for the cam people!

Dream: Hehe y/n you know you wanna be alone with me *laughing*

Me: haha no

George: Sounds like a plan to me!

Sapnap: I'll tell go tell heather! Bye guys!

All: Bye!

* Sappitus Nappitus left the call *

Dream: Alrighty kids i'm going to sleep have fun

Me: Goodnight clay

George: Byee dreammm

* Pissbaby left the call*

Me: Soooo

G: Call me individually so they don't join back

Me: Heh okay!

The call ended

*Calling george💕* I changed his name so he's more special

"Hey George!" 

"Hey y/n!"

"How are you?"

"I'm good now I'm talking to you by yourself"

i blushed so hard where is this confidence coming from?

"George..."

"Y/n..."

"I- uh- you wanna sleep on the phone with me?"

"Yes y/n"

You and george fell asleep on the phone

I woke up to seeing george still sleeping. I whisper "awh you're so cute" and hang up I went to go take a shower and eat breakfast

George POV-
"Awh you're so cute" *hangup sound*
Did she just say i'm cute? My heart is racing. Does she think i'm cute?! I have a huge crush on y/n for a while now! 

She was a friend of wilbur and he introduced us to her. We hit off with her. She didn't have a channel or a twitch but she could play a mean game of bedwars. She just started to stream 2 weeks ago and started her channel 1 week ago. She is already skyrocketing i'm so proud. 

We known her for 4 months almost 5. We all are so close to her. I've never seen her face but I know by her amazing voice and laugh she is gorgeous. I called clay quickly to tell him what just happened!

"CLAY!" I yelled

"WHAT?" he yelled back

"I fell asleep on the phone with y/n last night and this morning she said " awh you're so cute" i'm freaking out! does she like me? does she- "I was cut of by clay

"Woahhh slow down! I knew you liked her but not like like her! awh my gogy is in love! My little gogy is in lovveeeee!!!"

"Shut up clay!" I whined knowing he was right

"Are you going to tell her George?"

"No, I don't want to tell her until the month is over"

"That's a long time George"

"I know but i don't want to be awkward"

George and dream continue to talk

~Y/N pov~

I call my uncle to make sure we have it rented for a month. He answered saying of course and was proud of me that i got out of my shell and made friends, I was proud too. I can truly say the boys are my bestfriends. I thanked him and hanged up. I walked to my closet to what I had to wear. Noticing that I dont have a good pj set nor a good binki set. I have to go to the store I thought. I got ready and grabbed my keys. I got in my car and just as I started to drive I get a call from dream.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey dream"

"I need to tell you something okay?"

"Let me guess you can't go or something?"

"What! No i can go, but um i found something out"

"Well what is it?"

"I know somebody who has a crush on you"

"Haha dream very funny"

"Im not kidding!"

"Well, who is it?"

"Its..george"

"You're lying"

"Im not i promise"

"You're being serious arent you?"

" I am. Do you like him back?"

Mind you i think like george but i think i like sapnap too. crap am i a homie hopper?

"Um yeah i do.."

"*wheeze* OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT"

"Shut up clay!!!!"

He ended the call. You smiling knowing george likes you but deep in your stomach, you know that you have feelings for sapnap as well. I ended up in the store after 10 minutes. Still having butter flies in your stomach. 

I went inside and i was looking at the bikni sets. I found a nice white one. I tried it on. It fit my body perfectly. I had an hourglass shape. I was a C cup so I was harder for me. So this white one looked great on me. I got a robe as well as a slik pj set. I found these red shorts and i figure i could wear that around the house. I got bought all of that and a white tank top i found. I made my way home and i was excited and couldn't wait to pack!