~Chapter 10~

"No nick he just had sex with a friend."

"Y/n no time for jokes what happened?"

"Well yesterday he kept pressuring me to drink but i didn't. He was drunk and tried to pull down my shirt but i got mad. He got upset and left to the bar. Me and dream said fuck it and drink or two. We went to get another and we saw George...."

"What did he do y/n?"

"He was kissing another girl and he made eye contact with me and smirked. He smirked and went right back to kissing her." I was crying. I finally cried. I wasn't shocked or confused anymore.

"He said i was so stuck up and loosen up" I cried more. "Maybe i deserved it, I'm such a stuck up bitch huh?" 

Nick hugged me. He sat me down on the bed. "You're not a stuck up bitch y/n, don't believe that for a second" He gave me a warm smile. I gave a small one. I stopped crying when nick hugged me. It felt nice. I looked over at him and said 

"He walked in the living room like nothing happened. Like i wasn't his girlfriend and he didn't fuck another girl." 

Although i did fuck dream. But he cheated first soo.....whatever. 

"I know y/n, i don't know what is his problem but I- he's an asshole. God what was he thinking?! One week in your relationship and he already cheated. What the hell?!" He was mad. Pacing back and forth trying to control his anger. 

Clays pov-
Me and y/n were sitting and watching a movie. It wasn't awkward. Sure we had sex and saw each other naked but still it wasn't awkward. Me and y/n were okay. Us being okay afterwards is weird but that's our friendship i guess. We were with nick and heather. it was me next to me was y/n then nick then heather. I was cold and i was going to cuddle next to y/n but George came downstairs with the girl he was kissing at the bar. 

Y/n was watching and saw them kiss goodbye. He walked in the living and she turn towards nick. She wasn't showing her face. Just looking down as if something poked her. Nick knew what happened and took her hand. He pushed George out of his way, George just standing there. Nick went upstairs with y/n. 

And George just walking to the kitchen. He sat on the bar stools,with his head in this hands. Heather left to go outside. She was the phone talking to who knows who. I was alone George. A part felt guilty. I fucked my best friend's girlfriend. But another part knew he deserved it. 

He always pressured her or hinted about sex. But with me we just did it. Though alcohol was a major part. 

"Clay.. how bad did i fucked up?" 

"On a number 1 through 10?"

"Yeah 1 being she knew i was drunk and forgives me or 10 she breaks up with me and never talks to me ever again." 

" An 8. She'll break up with you, but she would never stop talking with you. But cheating is a 10 regardless." 

"I was drunk! I didn't know what i was doing! I woke up and saw clothes on ground, i though it was y/n. I turned around and saw it wasn't her. She woke up and kissed me. I told her i had a long day and she understood. I walked her out but then she kissed me again. I thought y/n was in her room still. Her door was closed. When she's awake her door is opened." 

"George. You kissed her at the bar. Made eye contact at y/n smiled and then went back to kissing that girl. You fucked up so bad. Shes an amazing girl. A week in and already cheating?!"

"I know clay. But what do i now?"

"I'm out of advice for you. I don't think there's a way you will be able to fix this."

We heard nick raising his voice saying "What the hell?!" I knew y/n told him. He was mad. I turned around to see heather but she was outside still, laughing on the phone and talking. I didn't like her. She seemed like she was cheating. 

God everybody is cheating. Majority of the trip she was on the phone. Texting and call people secretly. I had a bad feeling about her. George silently freaking out. Nick being loud. Heather laughing. Me and y/n quiet. Maybe this trip was a bad idea. 

Y/N pov-
Nick still pacing back and forth. I didn't know what to do. So i hugged him. He stopped pacing. He hugged me back. 

I said "sorry for dealing with my bullshit"

 He chuckles and says "Its so much work" We laugh. We sat down and turned on my tv. I was still sad and i just laid my head on nicks lap. He jumped shocked about what i doing. 

He leaned forward and kissed my head and said "You know I'm always here for you y/n right?" "yeah i know, and I'm always here for you" I ended up falling asleep. 

I felt nick putting me under the covers and tucking me in. He was above the covers sitting next to me still watching the tv. I heard someone come in. It was clay. They talked about what happened. I got up. They were quiet looking at me. I left and went looking for george.