~Chapter 6~

Georges POV-

I'm showing my PC tower to y/n and telling her what parts I bought. I felt her eyes looking at my face. I turned to see her about 5 inches away from my face. We looked at each other for 3 seconds and she placed her hand on my face and kissed me. I couldn't believe it. I pulled away because I was shocked, I read her face quickly. And kissed her. 

She ended going on top of me. She had both hands on my face. I had mine on her hips. Slowly going down, I wasn't going to get ahead of myself. But I did. My hands moved to her ass, just as I did that Nick walked in saying "What the fuck" We quickly stopped and she jumped off of me. NIck walked away sighing and rolling his eyes. Why is he so upset? I and y/n turned and looked at each other at the same time. Both of our faces red, she giggled saying "I should talk to him" I nodded and she gave me a quick kiss before she left. 

I saw clay smiling as he saw y/n walking by. He quickly ran into my room, smiling and asking what had happened. I explain, giggling and being all red. 

Clay hugging me and asked "Is she good? She seems that she's a good kisser." 

I look at him with a confused look. "Oh George, I don't like her! I was just asking or making a joke." He said laughing awkwardly. 

"It's fine...she was amazing" smiling as I said that. We laughed and talked about the amazing moment. He left and soon y/n walked in.