~Chapter 21~

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

I was nervous to ask him why he was quiet, why he didn't ask me out yet. I wanted to ask but i didn't want to be too pushy either. God i hate being a over thinker. Just ask it's not that hard....

"Wanna stream?"

"Sure, but what are going to tell the stream?"

"Urm, lets just say that you liked the LA life a bit more than you expected."

"Oh okay" He laughed

I got my stream up and ready to record, i was nervous. What if they don't believe us? Gosh so many questions. 

minecraft with sapnap!!!|Y/U/N WENT LIVE!

"hi! how's everyone?! good i hope!"

"y/n hurry and get on the game"

"ugh i'm going, i'm going to be speed running today on hardcore mode instead of simple survival!" 

"She stole that idea from me by the way"

"Sapnap shut up"

"Make me"

"Ugh loser"

We started to play and so far no chats about us playing together or even sounding like we were close. I explained that my mic wasn't working as well as usual. We played for about 4 hours before saying that we were tired and sleepy. We said our goodbyes, I read some last donations. 

Some saying "deffo flirting😳" which made me laugh. Other talking about my mic sounds the same to them. I ended the stream and saw nick. He gave me a hug, I hugged him back but it was tight. Like if that was the last hug i was ever going to give him. He knew it was a different hug. 

"Y/n, what the hell is happening?" 

"What do you mean nick?"

"You hugged me back, but it wasn't the same"

"What? I hugged you, what are you talking about?

"You hugged me differently. What's wrong? Talk to me please!"

I felt bad so i talked. "Why were you quiet when i asked if you had second thoughts?"

"W-what? I d-don't have second thoughts."

"Okay then why haven't you asked me out yet?"

"I am! I just want to make it special!"

"We had sex already! Who cares if it's special!"

"I do! I care! I want it to be special! Me! I think- i think we went too fast"

"I think so too...we liked each other but we are going to fast. More dates and such"

"Yeah..."

"What? What is it?"

"It's just i'm scared y/n. I'm scared that it be will heather all over again. I'm scared. I'm so fucking scared" 

"Nick you know i'm not like that. I would never be like that!"

"Y/n a part of me still loves her..."

"I know, and I'm going to try my best to make you love me. And to see I'm for you"

He smiled and walked over to again. He hugged me. I hugged back. This time it was a good hug. I'm glad we discussed that. It was needed. We talked about going on another date. Me excited but also me thinking, what if he doesn't love me? Ugh, I hate this. We ate dinner and watched a movie and watched some shows we liked. 

I got sleepy and told him goodnight. I headed to bed. Still lots of thoughts on my mind. I heard my door open, i felt nick climb in bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist. I put my hand on top of his. He placed his head on my shoulder. And just like that my thoughts all went away. I couldn't sleep. I saw nick turned around but his hand still placed on my waist. It was around 3 am. I grabbed his hand and held it. He felt me hold his hand and woke up. He turned around and said 

"love are you okay?" 

"Yeah i'm fine just little scared i guess" 

"awh it's okay" He pulled me into his chest. 

My head on his chest and his arms holding me like a barrier to protect me. I fell back to sleep. We woke up around 11 am. We ate breakfast and got ready for our 2nd date. Hopefully, we didn't end it with sex. Although I did miss it. Even though I got bruises. Still can't deny it was earth-shattering amazing. We went to a park and ate lunch there. It was nice and fresh out. A nice cool breeze not too hot nor too cold. 

The perfect weather. We sat down near a medium size tree. Good enough for shade but enough light. It was perfect. Nick took pictures of me. And i took pictures of nick. We talked about telling our fans and the hate we would get. From people telling nick, he's not good enough for me to people telling me that they are going to dox me.

 Even though the information is going to false, it's scared me to know that people are so mean. I hate people overall. We looked at the kids playing with their families. I zoned out thinking about my sister. We decided to go and before we left we took a picture together by the tree. And one kissing. 

Little did I know a fan of nicks was at the park. She took a picture. And posted it on twitter. "Is sapnap cheating on heather?!😳" 

We arrived home and I saw clay was spamming me. Telling me to see Twitter about #sapnapcheating I went and saw the picture. My heart dropped. What the hell. Nick walked out of the bathroom and I showed him. Fuck.