~Chapter 5~

Georges pov-

I walked over to the house and stood there nervous. Making sure my hair was nice and fixed, that I smelled good. I knocked on the door. I waited for a bit and it opened and I hear "GEORGEEEE" I see dream and he comes and hugs me. I laugh and I see sapnap behind him. A girl just looking. She's pretty.

Sapnap greets me and so does the girl. "Hey, I'm Heather, I'm Nick's girlfriend!" 

FUCK. Did I just think that sapnaps girlfriend is pretty? Well, she is. 

I see another girl that's y/n. She is so gorgeous, her hair flowing down her shoulder and she knows how to dress. Her perfect hourglass figure. I put my stuff down and she walks over to me. "Hey gogy" 

I laughed "Since when did you call me 'gogy'?" 

"I'm not sure but I like it" 

"Hey y/n!" 

"Hi!" I hug her she's so small and it felt so right when I hugged her. She's cute.

Y/N POV-

I heard the door and saw clay running to the door, he almost slipped. I see nick and heather get up too and walk over to the door. "GEORGEEEE" yelled clay. I'm nervous, I'm going to see George. George. Heather says hello to George and I slowly appear. He's cuter in person. 

"Hey, gogy!" I say to him. He laughed. I like his laugh. 

He said to me "Since when did you call me gogy?"

 I responded by saying "I'm not sure but I like it" He finally said hello and hugged me. His hugs are nice. 

"Well, boysss pick your rooms. I already choose mine! And remember me and dream are getting a room for our pc since we won't use webcams." 

Nick says "Well, I have to get a semi-large room since it's me and heather" Hearing that made me upset for some reason. 

"Just pick your rooms"

Clay-" Wait a minute, you go the best room didn't you y/n?"

Me- "What?? Pssh nooo....."

George- "Y/n what the hell?!"

I see clay running upstairs and both me and George chase after him. I see dream opening every door looking for my suitcase. He finds my room which is the last one. He walks in and sees its beauty and looks down at my shoes.

Clay- "Woah y/n I like your shoes!"

Me- "Heh thanks, months of saving up for all of them"

George plops on my bed and throws me on it too. Clay jumping on top of us.

George- "Y/n..."

Me- "Yeah George?"

George- "Best idea ever"

We got up and I helped George unpack. Talking to him and catching up with him. I saw his pc and asks if he built it or not. He told me he built it and told me what CPU he used and crap. We were sitting on the floor and laugh. I looked over to him seeing him smile. He looks over at me. 

Should I kiss him? Fuck it. I grabbed his face and kiss him. He pulled shocked by what just happened. He kisses me. Then that kiss didn't take long to turn into a makeout session. I got on top of him. Sitting on his lap his hands were placed on my hips, slowly going down. Then he placed his hand on my ass and kept it there. Just as that happened, nick walked in. Fucking nick. 

We heard "What the fuck?" We quickly stop and I jumped off of George. Nick standing at the door looking at me and George. He looked mad. He scoffed and rolled his eyes and walked away. I looked at George, both of us red. I giggled, kiss him one last time, and said 

"I think I should talk to nick" He nodded.

 I walked out of Georges's room which is across from mine. Clay saw and smirked. I got red and ran down the stairs. I heard him run to Georges's room laughing while he was knocking on his door. I looked for nick and he was sitting on the couch. 

"Hey, nick can I talk to you outside?" 

"Sure y/n" We walked outside and sat on the seats out there.

"Whatsup y/n?"

"Don't act dumb. Assuming you know now that me and George..."

"Are dating? Yeah, I know." He looked away

"We aren't dating. But I like him. And I'm pretty sure he likes me too."

"So you just kissed him? Nice."

"Nick stop. Why are you so against it?"

"You guys just met and you're kissing him. It just seems like you want some dick and he wants some ass."

"Really? Wow. No nick I like him. Just don't mention it, please. Not until I talk to him about it."

"yeah sure."

"Nick please promise me" I gave an innocent look to him

"I promise y/n"

"Thank you nick" Looking sad as I said that. He noticed and hugged me.

We went back inside. I see dream come down the stairs smiling at me, I rolled my eyes and he laughs as I ran upstairs to talk to George