~Chapter 11~

I felt safe with nick. It's been 2 weeks since the whole cheating thing. I and George talked and I asked why. He didn't know why he did it. We broke up. Both of us broken but we were determined to continue to be friends. Glad that we didn't tell our fans. We had one week left all of hanging out. I and Nick grew closer but that grew fights with heather. Still friends with all. I knew it was going to come to an end. 

Nick- "Hey y'all wanna go into the pool?"

He just had a fight with heather. So he needs to do something to occupy his mind. We all agreed and went to change. When I pulled out my bikini, I thought about me and clay and that fun time. I put it one just for shits and giggles. Clay saw me and started to laugh.

 We thought it was funny when we looked back at it. Nick just stared. I blushed and I whispered: "If you like how it looks on the outside wait till you taste it." I knew got him flustered. 

I got in the pool. He got in after. We joked around and talked. Debating if we should stream or not. We decided we should. George got out first and clay went to eat some food. I wasn't hungry and nick wasn't either. We just talked and laughed. 

"Hey y/n?" 

"Yeah?"

"What did you mean by If you like how it looks on the outside wait till you taste it"

"Oh my gosh- I meant-"

I was cut off by clay saying that we should stream now. We nodded and I ran away quickly before nick could ask me that question again. I blew a kiss at him before I went inside just get him flustered again. He blushed. In the pool like a sitting duck. 

I changed and he came inside after a while and changed as well. We started to stream. Saying sorry for not streaming for a while. We played Minecraft and talked with the stream. We called it a night and went to sleep. I woke up at 1 am and I was hungry. I went downstairs to see nick looking for food as well. I giggled which scared him. 

"Hey wanna go for McDonald's?"

"You read my mind"

Nick got in the car and I was in the passenger seat. I found a 24/7 open McDonald's and went to order some food. We got our food and nick went to an open area which was a nice park. He parked the car, we sat and ate. He looked upset. 

"Hey, nick are you okay?"

"Yeah I broke up with heather, she's leaving tomorrow"

"Wait what?! Woah, I'm sorry nick"

"Nah no need to be sorry, I'm free now" he laughed he was happy.

"Ahh but why the upset look on your face?"

"I'm not upset just confused that's all"

"Confused about what?"

"Confused about you. You blew me a kiss and made a joke about "tasting you" I laughed he joined too. 

"Nick I have no idea about what you're talking about!" 

"Y/n do you like me?" 

><><><><><><><>><><><><>

I woke up around 12pm. I saw the boys who got me a coffee and a donut. Nick was laughing at George and clay. They were playing Mario kart. I made eye contact with him and smiled. He walked over to me and said 

"Why good morning y/n" 

"Why good morning nick" We laughed. I admitted that I have liked him for a while, he admitted that he liked me as well. It didn't feel real. We didn't want to rush anything either. We wanted to go on a date but not during our trip plus heather just left and it was all too fast. 

Also, I just broke up with George. We were all good but still, it was all too fast. We agreed that after the trip we should meet up and go on a date. We made jokes and flirted on stream but always made a tweet saying we are not dating and that we are JUST FRIENDS. both me and nick knowing that's not true. 

We didn't tell clay or George because we didn't want it to be awkward.

A/N- i'm running out of ideas and idk if anyone actually wants to read this so :P