Heartstrings (Prequel)

Hey guys! So Heartstrings is a prequel to The Forbidden Hearts Series. The two MCs are Nate and Karma from book 3 in the series (Karma).

If you have read Karma, you know they first dated approx. 13 years before Karma takes place when they are in high school.

Heartstrings is going to be the emotional, painful, amazing story of how they first got together. It will take place when they first get together senior year and will span their whole relationship for that year. FYI...it's going to be a looooong story! This will also be a mature romance.

***RELEASE UPDATE***

I'm so happy to announce that I'm updating chapters of Heartstrings regularly. If you haven't seem them up already, the first 8 chapters are up! These will be posted on Tues, Fri, and Sun. 

 Prequel | Falling for her best friend's brother was NOT a part of her summer plans

Karma Fitzgerald never saw Nathan Jenkins as anything other than the womanizing big brother of her best friend, Lanie. That all changed during a summer trip to the beach, when Karma started noticing Nathan...noticing her.

Refusing to give in to her feelings and become another one of Nathan's conquests, Karma was determined to stay away from him. But when she loses a bet at Coney Island Carnival, and she ends up going on a date with Nathan, there's no turning back for either of them.

What started out as a secret summer romance, soon turned into a story about two soul mates who must learn the hardships of love, commitment, and sacrifice.