New Home

🥀

The glowing white tree's made her whole situation even more surreal to her. The trees caused her to feel some peace, but when she felt the man's arm adjust around her, she was pulled from her dream and into her reality that was a nightmare. He had only spoken a few times, but each time she felt the tears return to her eyes and shivers run down her spine. She felt too afraid to look at him, the only features she could see was his silver hair that's shoulder length. Sometimes his hair would fall over his face, and his piercing blue and green eyes would show through his hair. 

Since the wind would blow back his hair, she managed to see more clearly. But, she was scared to even be caught looking at him. To her, he seemed sinister and crooked. Especially since he wasn't afraid to deal with Cloud, he even toyed with him. Which showed her that he wasn't afraid of anything. Her mind wondered, her mouth no longer hurting from being previously hit. 

(Y/n) noticed one thing about him, every so often. He would wince, pain would take over his expression. The only reason why she would notice, was because his grip would tighten around her. She would look up at him, his expression twisted in pain, but only for a few seconds; before going back to normal. His eyes were glued to the road, but he looked as if he was far away, like his mind was somewhere else. He had only caught her watching once, which led to her quickly glancing away and apologizing under her breath. 

They soon approached a small cabin that looked to have been recently refurbished. There was a small pond near it, making it look very peaceful. It did look nice from all the beautiful trees that surrounded the area, and the fact the house didn't look to beat up. The pond was probably her favorite, the water looked so clean and refreshing. She glanced around the area, the bike slowly started to park. (Y/n) looked around, a black figure caught her eyes. It hid behind one of the glowing trees, but when she blinked, it was gone. Strange. 

"Get off." He demanded, in a stern voice. "We're home." 
"H-Home?" She stuttered, getting off and out of his lap, his hand still holding on to her wrist. He got off his bike, once he turned off the engine. 

"Yes, this will be your home now." He said, his voice becoming slightly softer. "Of course, if you're compliant this would be a decent place to live. But, if you disobey or withhold information, I will have no choice but to punish you." 

"But, I have told you everything already." (Y/n) pleaded, looking into his eyes. "I don't have the information you want, you have the wrong person." 

The man's expression didn't change, he just gave her a look that had absolutely no empathy in it. It was like he didn't believe her, which was understandable. Because he didn't even know her, how could he trust her? But, how could she trust him?

"I'll show you to your room." The man stated, disregarding her statement. (Y/n) gave him a look of confusion. 
"My room?" She asked, the man rolled his eyes. 
"Would you prefer it if you slept outside?" He snapped, annoyed. 
"N-No." She stuttered, looking down at the ground. 
"Then follow me." His iron grip didn't even loosen, forcing her to follow him into the cabin. 

The house was surprisingly nice, no obvious decorations, or much furniture. But, it was obviously comfortable for him. The scary part about the house was that the windows were boarded up and the doors had locks. There were a total of three rooms, with a livingroom and a kitchen. It was bigger inside than it was outside, it would've impressed her. But since her anxiety was at an all time high, she was too afraid to even make a nice comment about the place. 

The man then stopped in front of a room, he opened the door and led her in. He closed the door behind him, finally letting her go. She walked forward, rubbing her wrist, finally being able to have circulation. The room was quite big, a bed was in the corner and one chair was in the opposite corner. That was it, nothing on the walls, not even blankets and pillows. There was one window in the room, but it was all boarded up and only had a small opening that couldn't even fit a finger. 

"This is my room. I do not trust you to be alone, so we will be sharing." He said, she turned around. 
"Uh.." She stopped herself, turning back to the direction of the bed. She then stated, "There is no other bed."

The man didn't say anything, he just made a small 'mhm' sound. (Y/n) turned back around and faced the man, she stared at him, unsure of what to do. 

The man dropped his gaze, his expression twisted in pain. He closed his eyes, his hands traveled up to his temple, he let out a small groan. (Y/n), unsure of what to do. She slowly walked over to him, but he didn't notice. 

"A-Are you hurt?" She stuttered, reaching her hand up to gently touch his hand on his temple. His eyes shot open, he looked at her concerned expression. He hesitated at first, but he pushed her hand away from him. He then straightened back up, his expression hardened. 

"You are to not leave this room, I will be keeping a close eye on you." He said, "I would get information out of you tomorrow." 

"Uh.." She went to say something, but she stopped herself. He took notice of this. 
"What?" He asked, his jaw still clenched in pain. 
"I-I don't have clothes." She said, the man nodded. 
"I'll take care of that." He stated, he then went to leave, but she called after him. 

"What's your name?" She asked, he stopped, his hand twisted the door knob and opened the door. 
"Kadaj." He said, he then slammed the door behind himself. 

(Y/n)'s heart stopped, she couldn't keep it in any longer. She felt tears escaping her eyes, she fell to her knees and started to cry. Kadaj was who Cloud was talking about, a dangerous man. But, wasn't he in a gang? This made her cry even more, how could she make it out of this alive? 

Cloud had just warned her about him this morning, now she was kidnapped. Why didn't they kill her yet? What information does she have that he wants? She let out another soft sob, it's volume lowered because of her hands that were shielding her eyes and mouth. She didn't want to cry too loud, in fear that he would come back. She wanted to go home, she wanted to know if Denzel was okay. But, was she going to be okay?

She felt defeated, she could see a small light under the door. She saw a shadow, meaning Kadaj was standing just outside. (Y/n) wiped her tears away, and got up, placing herself on the bed. 

"K-Kadaj?" She called his name, the shadow didn't move but she could hear the sheath for his sword softly graze against the door. She called again, "Kadaj?" 

"What." He said from behind the door, confirming that it was actually him. (Y/n) got up, slowly making her way to the door.

"Please take me home." She softly said, resting her forehead on the door. 
"I can't do that." His tone sounded far, like he was facing outward with his back leaning against the door. 

"Why?" She asked, hearing him sigh but this sigh wasn't one of annoyance it sounded like he was actually thinking of a reason for keeping her. Like even he was just as confused as she was, but maybe she was reading too much into it. 

"I need you to do something for me." Kadaj said, "You may not like it, but I have a good feeling about you." 
"I'm nothing special." 

(Y/n) then heard Kadaj push off the door, she backed away. But, he didn't walk in, his shadow was still there. She could still feel his presence, but she felt as if this talk was coming to an end. She wasn't going to win this fight, so she walked her way back to the bed and sat down. 

"In time," Kadaj finally said, "We'll see how special you really are." 

With that, he walked away. (Y/n) sighed, not knowing what else to do, she layed down and tried to sleep. Hoping that maybe, just maybe, this was a nightmare.